Thursday, December 11, 2014

Witnessing Jesus through actions

Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
4. And if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness, to do according to all that I have commanded thee, and wilt keep my statutes and my judgments: Then I will establish the throne of thy kingdom upon Israel for ever, as I promised to David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man upon the throne of Israel. (1 Kings 9:4-5 KJV) ~The Lord shall judge the people: judge me, O Lord, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me. (Psalm 7:8 KJV)~ For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)~ Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.(Zechariah 4:6 KJV)
~OH MY DADDY GOD/ABBA FATHER, YOU ARE EVERYTHING TO ME AS I HAVE NO FEAR OF THE DEVIL BECAUSE YOUR HAND OF PROTECTION IS ON ME AS I PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER MYSELF TODAY…AND I GIVE THIS SIMPLE PRAYER OVER ALL THE SAINTS OF GOD AS THEY  WALK IN THE HIGHWAYS AND BYWAYS WITNESSING YOU JESUS THROUGH THEIR ACTIONS, HENCE, MAGNIFY YOU, OH LORD…THANK YOU, GOD, FOR YOUR PRECIOUS ANGELS OVER US ALL TODAY…THANK YOU, JESUS, FOR YOUR LIFE…THANK YOU JESUS FOR BEING A TRUE FRIEND TO US ALL WITHIN INTERCEDING FOR US AND FOR YOUR LIFE AND ETERNAL DEDICATION IN GOING AFTER LOST SHEEP, WHOM KNOW ONLY YOUR VOICE. LORD JESUS, I PRAY I/WE, ALL SAINTS OF GOD, TRULY WILL TRUST IN YOU, AND WE NOT LEAN INTO OUR UNDERSTANDING WHEN I/WE ALL GO THROUGH TIMES OF TROUBLE WHEN IT SEEMS THE ENEMY HAS GOTTEN TO US…BUT, OH GOD, YOU HAVE AND WILL CONTINUE MAKING WHAT THE ENEMY MEANT FOR EVIL IN OUR CASE…YOU WILL TURN IT AROUND FOR THE GOOD OF YOUR GLORY…IN OTHER WORDS, WE ALL GO THROUGH TESTS IN ORDER TO TESTIFY OR TELL THE WORLD OF HOW YOU DELIVERED ME/US FROM THE CLUTCHES OF THE EVIL ONE…I THANK YOU, OH FATHER GOD, FOR GIVING ME/US YOUR POWER, LOVE, AND SOUND MIND AS NONE OF US DO NOT WALK IN THE FEAR OF THE EVIL ONE…AS YOU DID NOT GIVE US A SPIRIT OF FEAR…PLUS, YOU ARE THE AUTHOR OF PEACE AS IT IS YOU, LORD JESUS, WHOM LIVES AND BREATHS IN US…THROUGH THE COMFORTER AND GIVER OF YOUR LIFE…IT IS BY YOUR SPIRIT THAT I/WE ARE DELIVERED AND SET FREE FROM ALL FEAR AND BONDAGES OF THE EVIL ONE…BECAUSE IT IS ONLY BY YOUR SPIRIT, OH LORD, WHOM TEACHES US TO WALK IN INTEGRITY AND UPRIGHTNESS EVEN IN TIMES OF TROUBLE…THANK YOU, DADDY GOD, FOR IT IS ONLY THROUGH YOUR PRECIOUS AND BEGOTTEN SON, JESUS CHRIST, THAT WE HAVE TRUE VICTORY FROM YOUR ADVERSARY, THE DEVIL…AS HE HAS NO POWER OVER ME/US…IN JESUS/AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive