Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Be Real With Jesus~Praise and Honor

Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.(Gensis 2:7 KJV )~I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. John 10:14-15 KJV ~These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: 2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. 3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. 4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. 5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. (John 17:1-5 KJV)
~FATHER GOD, I GIVE THE HONOR AND PRAISE THIS MORNING THROUGH JESUS, YOUR ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, IN WHOM YOU CREATED THROUGH A WOMAN CALLED MARY…AS HE IS YOU AND YOU ARE ONE ALONG WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT, THE COMFORTER AND GIVER OF LIFE….THANK YOU…THANK YOU…THANK YOU…THANK YOU…AT THIS MOMENT, I AM SO GRATEFUL TO YOU, JESUS…FOR LAYING YOUR LIFE DOWN FOR ME BECAUSE IT IS ONLY THROUGH YOU I CAN TRULY COME HOME…AS YOU ARE THE TRUE SHEPHERD OF MY SOUL…AND I GIVE YOU THE HONOR AND PRAISE, RIGHT NOW…FOR I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU, JESUS….THANK YOU….THANK YOU…FOR YOUR BLOOD WAS SHED AT CALVARY FOR ME….IT IS ONLY THROUGH YOU THAT I AM RIGHTEOUS…BECAUSE IT WAS THE MERCY AND GRACE OF THE LORD, MY DADDY GOD/ABBA FATHER, THAT ALLOWED ME TO COME HOME…BY THE SHEDDING OF YOUR BLOOD…I TRULY THANK YOU, AT THIS MOMENT, BECAUSE I DID NOT HAVE TO SPEND AN ETERNITY IN THE LAKE OF FIRE AS MY NAME WAS WRITTEN IN THE LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE AND THAT LAMBS BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE…IN WHICH MY LIFE REFLECTS YOU, JESUS, WHERE IT IS THROUGH THE ACTIONS IN MY LIFE….THAT MY LIVING TESTIMONY OF TRUE PEACE, FREEDOM, AND CONTENTMENT EXIST….AS IT IS ONLY THROUGH YOU, THAT JOY IS MY STRENGTH….WHERE I GO WHEN I NEED A TRUE FRIEND….OH LORD, YOUR MY FATHER, DADDY, SAVIOR AND DELIVERER….THANK YOU, JESUS! I GIVE THE PRAISE AND HONOR THIS MORNING FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME…AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive