Thursday, December 25, 2014

Magnify the Lord!

Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
46. And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, 47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation. 51 He hath shewed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts. 52 He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree.53 He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away. 54 He hath helped his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy; 55 As he spake to our fathers, to Abraham, and to his seed forever. (Luke 1:46-54 KJV)
~Oh Lord, my spirit man magnifies You because You are so great…YOU CAN MIRACLES, AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH YOU BECAUSE I TRULY BELIEVE AS I MAGNIFY YOU THROUGH THIS DEVOTION THIS EVENING…OH GOD, YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE PRAISED AS I BLESS YOU LORD WITH ALL THAT IS WITHIN ME…BLESS YOUR HOLY NAME! I THANK YOU, OH LORD, AS YOU ARE MY GREAT HOSANNA…BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN YOUR NAME, JESUS, AS MY SPIRIT TRULY SINGS TO YOU AT THIS MOMENT WITH MUCH THANKSGIVING IN MY HEART FOR YOU, OH LORD! AS YOU ARE EVERYTHING TO ME, OH GOD, MY FATHER, MY MOTHER, MY SISTER, MY BROTHER, MY FRIEND, AND MY HUSBAND…THROUGH YOU, OH LORD, JESUS…AS I CAN COUNT ON YOU ALWAYS BECAUSE YOU ARE MY SAVIOR, DELIVERER, HEALER…IN OTHER WORDS, EVERYTHING PEOPLE NEED, JESUS, YOU ARE IT…AS YOU ARE THE ONLY WAY, THE TRUTH, AND LIFE…AND NO ONE CAN COME TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH YOU, JESUS (John 14:6)….OH JESUS, YOU ARE SO HOLY TO LEAVE THE 99 SHEEP AND COME AFTER THAT LOST ONE TO BRING HIM HOME TO YOUR FATHER THROUGH YOU….AT THIS MOMENT, I CAN ONLY JUST CLOSE MY EYES AND FEEL YOUR LOVING ARMS EMBRACING ME WITHIN NOT LETTING GO…AS I TRULY FEEL YOUR AGAPE LOVE SURROUNDING ME AND GETTING INTO MY SPIRIT MAN AT THIS MOMENT…PRAISE YOU LORD GOD AND LORD JESUS FOR THE GRACE AND MERCY YOU GIVE ME DAILY WHEN I MAKE MISTAKES WITH SUCH FAVOR, HONOR AND GRACE…WHERE YOUR LOVE AND COMPASSION FOR ME IS UNLIMITED…THANK YOU, JESUS, FOR SHOWERING ME WITH YOUR SWEET LOVE THIS EVENING AFTER I HAD A HARD WORK DAY…WHERE I COULD HARDLY TALK ABOUT YOU, AND I FELT AS IF I WAS IMPRISONED BY THE ENEMY…BUT BEING WITH YOU IN MY HOME, JESUS, IS IN DEFINITELY HEAVEN ON EARTH!~THANK YOU, LORD.

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive