Thursday, December 25, 2014

Jesus set me free!

Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
5 The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot. 6 The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage. 7 I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons. 8 I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. (Psalm 16:5-8 KJV)~ 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. (Psalm 91:14-16 KJV)

~JESUS, I SAY YES TO YOU TODAY AND SURRENDER MY ALL TO YOU AT THIS MOMENT BECAUSE IT IS YOU THAT I LOVE AND SERVE AS NOTHING WILL DO…BECAUSE YOU ARE MY ALL, AND I AM SO GRATEFUL TO YOU AS YOU HAVE LET ME LIVE ANOTHER DAY IN CELEBRATING YOU…BECAUSE YOU ARE MY ALL, AS THERE IS NO OTHER ONE TO SERVE….OH LORD, THANK YOU FOR RESCUING ME BECAUSE I AM REDEEMED…AS YOU, JESUS, PAID THE FULL PRICE FOR THE SINS I ONCE COMMITTED…IT IS ONLY YOU THAT I DECLARE THAT YOU ARE MY COUNSELLOR, MY MIGHTY GOD, MY WONDERFUL, MY EVERLASTING FATHER/MY PERSONAL DADDY, AND THE PRINCE OF PEACE, SO THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BE FREE…AS YOU HAVE BROKEN THE CHAINS THAT BOUND ME TO THE EVIL ONE…BECAUSE YOU INDEED HAVE SET ME FREE THROUGH YOU, JESUS…I AM TRULY DELIVERED, SET FREE, AND SERVING YOU AT THIS MOMENT AS I LIVE FOR YOU…THANK YOU, LORD JESUS!~

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive