Thursday, December 11, 2014

Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. (1 Corinthians 2:8-11 KJV) ~27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. (1 John 2:27 KJV)

~THANK YOU JESUS BECAUSE YOU ARE EVERYTHING TO ME TODAY…MY TEACHER, MY FRIEND, MY BROTHER, MY HUSBAND, MY FATHER/DADDY…AS YOU ARE GOD, HENCE, THE SON OF GOD….MY DADDY GOD OR MY ABBA FATHER…I KNOW THAT ANYTHING I ASK I SHALL HAVE AS YOUR PROMISES FOR ME ARE YES AND AMEN…BECAUSE I AM YOUR PRECIOUS DAUGHTER, ABBA FATHER/DADDY GOD, THROUGH THE SPIRIT OF ADOPTION….TODAY LORD, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR YOUR MUCH WISDOM WITH UNDERSTANDING WHEN I NEED IT AS I DO AT THIS MOMENT, OH LORD! THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR TEACHING ME THROUGH YOUR WORD AS YOU CONSECRATE ME WITH YOUR SWEET ANOINTING, SO I CAN SERVE YOU IN EVERYTHING I DO…IN ESSENCE, THANK YOU, FOR EQUIPPING ME FOR THE ROAD A HEAD AS IT IS ONLY IN YOU I CAN DO ALL THINGS, THANK YOU JESUS….THANK YOU….AS ALL THINGS ARE PASSED AWAY AND ALL THINGS ARE NEW AGAIN IN MY LIFE…AS YOU CONTINUE REMOLDING ME….AS  YOU ARE THE POTTER AND I AM YOUR CLAY…WITHIN YOUR HANDS YOU ARE SANDING ME LIKE ONE SANDS AN OBJECT WITH A PIECE OF SAND PAPER….THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU….I CANNOT REPAY YOU ENOUGH, DADDY GOD, FOR TAKING ME BACK AS A BROKEN AND A CONTRITE SPIRIT IN ME IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE….THANK YOU, THANK YOU AS I CANNOT STOP THANKING YOU ENOUGH FOR TRUSTING ME TO COMPLETE ASSIGNMENTS FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS…AND YOU HONOR WHAT I DO….AND YOU GIVE ME MERCY AND GRACE ALONG WITH CORRECTION WHEN I DO NOT DO SOMETHING RIGHT….THANK YOU, LORD, FOR REMINDING ME WITH UNDERSTANDING TO ASK YOU AND JUST TALK TO YOU IN MY TIME OF PRAYER….AS YOU ARE THE ONE I REALLY NEED TO LEAN ON AS A FRIEND TODAY….THANK YOU, LORD!~I LOVE YOU, ABBA FATHER, JESUS, AND MY PRECIOUS COMFORTER WHOM LIVES AND DWELLS IN ME!~THANK YOU…

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive