Thursday, December 11, 2014

Sweet Lord & Savior

Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
Isaiah 12 (KJV) 1And in that day thou shalt say, O Lord, I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me. Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation. And in that day shall ye say, Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted. Sing unto the Lord; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth. Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.
~OH LORD, YOU ARE MY PRINCE OF PEACE, YAWEH/JEHOVAH SHALOM…YOU GIVE ME COMFORT AS I FEEL WEARY AND TIRED…YOU ARE ALWAYS THE ONE I GO TOO WHEN I NEED STRENGTH AND ENCOURAGEMENT FROM YOU….AS YOU ARE THE FRIEND I HAVE IN MY TIMES OF TROUBLE, YOU GIVE ME REFUGE AND SWEET REST WHEN I AM BURDENED…YOU TAKE IT ALL AWAY FROM ME….WHEN I AM PHYSICALLY ALONE WITH NO ONE AROUND, I AM NOT LONELY AS I FEEL YOUR SWEET PRESENCE EMBRACING ME JUST LETTING ME KNOW THAT I AM NOT ALONE…I THANK YOU, JESUS, AS YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE PRAISED AND WORSHIPPED BECAUSE I AM CHOOSING, RIGHT NOW, TO LET GO OF EVERYTHING AND GIVE PLACE FOR YOU….SO YOU CAN DO A WORK IN ME AT THIS MOMENT…MY DEAR LORD JESUS, I LOVE YOU AS YOU LOVE ME IN RETURN WITH YOUR SWEET HOLY SPIRIT WRAPPED AROUND ME…AS WE BOTH ARE ONE BECAUSE I ABIDE IN YOU AS YOU IN ME, MY SWEET LORD AND SAVIOR….FOR YOUR NAME ALONE, JESUS, MEANS DELIVERER AND SAVIOR…AS YOU SAVED PEOPLE FROM ALL THEIR SINS PLUS DELIVERED OR REMOVED THEM FROM THE BONDAGES OF THE EVIL ONE AS THEY SOUGHT YOUR FACE, TRULY REPENTED OR WALKED AWAY FROM THEIR SINS….YOU HAVE FORGIVEN THEM WITHIN THAT….THEY INDEED HAVE COME HOME TO FATHER GOD! I PRAISE YOU, LORD, FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME AS YOU ARE NO RESPECTER FOR PERSONS…WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ONE, YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME….AND I THANK YOU, DADDY GOD, ABBA FATHER…I JUST LOVE YOU AS I KNOW YOU, INDEED, LOVED ME BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD….THERE IS NO WAY I CAN EVER REPAY YOU FOR DYING ON THAT CROSS TO KEEP ME OUT OF THE LAKE OF FIRE….SO I DEDICATE MYSELF TO YOU TODAY AND ALWAYS IN SERVICE TO YOU, LORD JESUS.~
 

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive