Thursday, December 11, 2014

Living in Right Standing as Jesus did

Living in Right Standing as Jesus did
 
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he liveJohn 11:25 KJV ~But know that the Lord hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the Lord will hear when I call unto him. Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah. Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the Lord. There be many that say, Who will shew us any good? Lord, lift thou up the light of thy countenance upon us. Thou hast put gladness in my heart, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased. I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety.(Psalm 4:5-8 KJV)
~Oh LORD, I LIVE AS I BOAST OF YOU DAILY BECAUSE IT IS YOU JESUS WHOM TRULY GIVES ME LIFE…AS I CONTINUE LIVING IN RIGHT STANDING WITH YOU…WHERE THERE IS NO SIN IN MY LIFE…BECAUSE IT IS ONLY THROUGH YOU THAT I AM LIVING CLEAN AND FREE FROM ALL THE BONDAGES OF THE PAST…THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, FATHER GOD…FOR IT IS ONLY THROUGH YOUR BEGOTTEN SON THAT I AM TRULY FREE AS I CONTINUE LIVING UPRIGHT AND HONEST AS I AM A LIVING EXAMPLE OF HOW JESUS LIVED….OR THE WAY HIS CHARACTER WAS…JESUS IS GOD MADE FLESH, WHOM LIVED A RIGHTEOUS AND UPSTANDING LIFE…ONE WITH INTEGRITY IN WHOM HE EXEMPLIFIED HIS FATHER, ABBA FATHER…THANK YOU, THANK YOU, LORD FOR LIVING A SIN FREE LIFE WHERE YOU WERE MADE PERFECT AND CAME INTO THE WORLD NOT TO CONDEMN…BUT THAT THROUGH YOU JESUS, THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD MIGHT BE SAVED. THANK YOU, LORD JESUS, FOR LIVING A RIGTHEOUS AND HONEST LIFE IN WHICH YOU TRULY WERE A PRIME EXAMPLE OF HOW ONE LIKE ME SHOULD LIVE…THANK YOU, THANK YOU, FOR BEING A PERFECT MODEL FOR ME TO FOLLOW AND EMULATE BECAUSE THE ONE EXAMPLE YOU SHOWED ME AS I READ YOUR READ DAILY IS TO ALWAYS WALK IN LOVE….AND YOU DEFINITELY DID THAT WITHIN ALWAYS FORGIVING PEOPLE OF THEIR TRESPASSES AGAINST YOU…BUT YOU ALWAYS HELD THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHEN THEY HAVE SINNED AGAINST YOU JESUS. THEREFORE, THANK YOU, THANK YOU…I LOVE YOU, LORD JESUS, AND ABBA FATHER/DADDY GOD!

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive