Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Be Real With Jesus

Mi casa es su casa...Welcome to my home.
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
60 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. KJV 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising (Isaiah 60:1-3KJV) ~ But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. (1 John 1:7 KJV) ~ But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: (2 Timothy 1:10 KJV)~ I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness. (John 12:46 KJV) ~ Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. (Matthew 5:14 KJV)
~THANK YOU, JESUS, FOR BEING A LIGHT IN THE WORLD THROUGH ME AS I ABIDE IN YOU AND YOU IN ME…THANK YOU, JESUS, FOR COMING INTO THE WORLD, SO THAT THROUGH YOU THE WORLD MIGHT BE SAVED….THANK YOU, JESUS, FOR BEING THE LIGHT FOR PEOPLE…SO THEY CAN COME UNTO YOU…THROUGH THE MUCH GRACE AND MERCY, GOD THE FATHER, HAS FOR HIS CHILDREN…THANK YOU, ABBA FATHER, FOR SAVING ME AS I CHOOSE TODAY TO SERVE YOU; THEREFORE, I AM FREE FROM THE BONDAGES OF THE EVIL ONE…AND IT IS IN YOU THERE IS FREEDOM FOR ME….THANK YOU, THANK YOU…ALSO, THANK YOU, FOR TEACHING TO BE A LIGHT IN A DARK WORLD BECAUSE IT IS YOU IN ME, IN ESSENCE, YOU AND I TOGETHER ARE A LIGHT HOUSE…SO YOUR LIGHT IN ME CAN SHINE FOR PEOPLE WHOM ARE TIRED OF LIVING IN DARKNESS AND WANT A WAY OUT….THANK YOU, ABBA FATHER/MY DADDY GOD, FOR LETTING ME BE YOUR WILLING VESSEL TO CARRY YOUR LIGHT INTO ALL THE WORLD…AT THIS MOMENT, I GIVE YOU THE GLORY AS I BOAST OF YOU IN MY LIFE THROUGH THIS DEVOTION TODAY….I TESTIFY, DADDY GOD, THAT YOU SAVED ME FROM LIVING IN DARKNESS BECAUSE I WANTED A WAY OUT…AND JESUS WAS THE WAY OUT FOR ME, SO THANK YOU, THANK YOU…I LOVE YOU, DADDY GOD!

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive