Thursday, December 11, 2014

Be Real With Jesus

Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. (John 8:12 KJV) ~O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. O fear the Lord, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him. (Psalm 34:8-9 KJV) ~For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. (2 Corinthians 4:6 KJV) ~19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. (1 Corinthians 6:19-20 KJV)
~JESUS, JESUS, JESUS…I JUST CANNOT STOP SAYING THAT SWEET NAME AS IT IS THE NAME I KNOW ABOVE ALL NAMES IN WHICH THE ENEMY COWERS AND RUNS AT THE MERE MENTION OF THE NAME, JESUS, JESUS…AS YOU ARE THE LIGHT OF MY LIFE WHEN I SUBMIT MYSELF TO YOU….OH LORD, I WANT TO DO MORE FOR YOU IN WORSHIPPING YOU IN EVERYTHING I DO….I WANT TO BETTER SERVE YOU, DADDY GOD, AS YOU ARE MY DADDY, MY PAPPA, MY ABBA FATHER…THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU….FOR BEING A LET IN MY LIFE AS I AM ONE WITH YOU….THANK YOU, THANK YOU…FOR BLESSING ME DAILY WITH YOUR SWEET LOVE…THE LOVE THAT ONLY YOU GIVE, GOD, WHICH IS BEYOND MY OWN UNDERSTANDING….THANK YOU, THANK YOU, FOR BEING A LIGHT IN ME TO BRING THE LOST BACK TO YOU, FATHER GOD/DADDY GOD, AS YOU ARE MY TRUE ABBA FATHER….THANK YOU, FOR LETTING USING ME AS A WILLING VESSEL TO BE A LIGHT IN A DARK WORLD FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS….I JUST GIVE MYSELF TO YOU, SO LET NOT MY WILL BUT ONLY YOUR WILL, ABBA FATHER/DADDY GOD, BE DONE IN MY LIFE!~IN JESUS, AMEN~....Oh Lord, this morning I am truly yours as You abide in me and I in You, so have Your way with me, ABBA FATHER, as I give myself to You...as I am in the world but not of the world! It is only You I serve, OH LORD...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, JESUS...You are my prince of peace, YAWEH/JEHOVAH SHALOM...THANK YOU, THANK YOU...I cannot stop saying thank You, Lord, as my heart is crying out to You, at the moment. OH GOD, FOR ALL THE SAINTS OF YOU, LORD, BLESS THEM WITH YOUR SWEET PRESENCE, STRENGTHEN THEM IN THEIR INNER-MAN TODAY AS THEY CRY OUT TO YOU FROM THE DEPTHS OF THEIR HEARTS...SOMETIMES, OH LORD, ALL WE NEED IS JUST YOU AS IT SAYS WE WERE CREATED TO WORSHIP YOU...AS YOU BLESS US EXCEEDINGLY, ABUNDANTLY AND ABOVE ALL WE CAN ASK! THANK YOU, ~IN JESUS... AMEN W

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive