Saturday, December 13, 2014

LIFE-GIVER

Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. 12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you. (John 16:7-15 KJV) ~35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. 37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. 38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. (John 6:35, 37-38, 63 KJV)

~THANK YOU, JESUS, FOR SENDING YOUR COMFORTER, WHOM LEADS AND GUIDES AND SPEAKS ALL TRUTH INSIDE OF ME, BECAUSE HE TOO, IS GOD ALMIGHTY…JUST AS YOU, JESUS, ARE GOD ALMIGHTY, MADE FLESH…WHOM WAS SENT INTO THE WORLD THAT THE WORLD MIGHT BE SAVED THROUGH YOU JESUS…THANK YOU, THANK YOU…FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT AND THE LIFE-GIVER, WHOM SPEAKS ONLY THE WORD OF GOD…AND ONLY GIVES ABBA FATHER/THE LORD ALMIGHTY/AND MY PERSONAL DADDY GOD THE GLORY, IN ESSENCE, MAGNIFIES AND EXALTS YOU BOTH….THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HOLY SPIRIT…THAT QUICKENETH PLUS GIVES LIFE TO MY SPIRIT TODAY THROUGH YOUR PRECIOUS WORDS….AS THEY TOO ARE LIFE-GIVING BECAUSE I AM BEING FED YOUR PRECIOUS WORD DAILY WITH WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING….THANK YOU, THANK YOU, JESUS…FOR BEING GOD, THE SON OF GOD, WHOM NOW SITS AT THE RIGHT-HAND OF MY DADDY GOD OR FATHER GOD/ABBA FATHER…OH HOLY SPIRIT SPEAK THROUGH ME TODAY, SO THAT YOU CAN BRING SOMEONE TO THE SALVATION OF JESUS…WHERE THE WORDS YOU SPEAK, JESUS, ARE SPIRIT, LIFE, AND THE TRUTH OF YOU, OH LORD, IN YOUR LOVE…~IN JESUS, AMEN…

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive