Monday, December 22, 2014

MY SWEET JESUS AND PRECIOUS DADDY GOD!

Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay

And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:8-11 KJV ~ 10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. (Revelation 19:10 KJV)


~OH LORD, I TRULY WORSHIP YOU WITH MY ALL AS I AM SUBMITTED TO YOU AT THIS VERY MOMENT, MY PRECIOUS DADDY, AS YOU ARE THE LORD OF MY LIFE, IN WHICH I CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS DAILY…FOR IT IS ONLY JESUS, THAT I CONFESS IS THE TRUE LORD OF MY LIFE TODAY AND FOREVER MORE. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, OH LORD, AS YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS GOD AND MY SWEET DADDY...OH, HOW I LOVE THEE AT THIS VERY MOMENT AS I FEEL YOUR PRECIOUS LOVE TOWARD ME AS YOUR SWEET SPIRIT IS WRAPPED AROUND ME LIKE A FATHER’S ARMS WRAPPED AROUND HIS CHILD…YOU ARE THAT FATHER TO ME TODAY SHOWING ME THAT SWEET EVERLASTING LOVE…AS YOUR LOVE HAS COVERED ALL THE MUTLTITUDE OF SINS I ONCE I COMMITTED….BUT YOU REMEMBER THEM NO MORE AS YOU HAVE FORGIVEN ME, CLEANSED ME BY THE SHEDDING OF THE BLOOD OF YOUR ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, JESUS/YESHUA…THANK YOU, FOR YOUR PRECIOUS LOVE MY SWEET DADDY/ABBA FATHER…THANK YOU, THANK YOU, MY SWEET JESUS…THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR THE EVERLASTING SALVATION YOU HAVE WILLING GIVEN ME WHEN YOU SHED YOUR BLOOD AT CALVARY…OH WOW, I AM IN AWE OF YOU, LORD FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME…THANK YOU, THANK YOU!~

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive