Thursday, December 11, 2014

God is faithful and loyal

Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:7, 9-10 KJV ~When thou vowest a vow unto God, defer not to pay it; for he hath no pleasure in fools: pay that which thou hast vowed. Better is it that thou shouldest not vow, than that thou shouldest vow and not pay. (Ecclesiastes 5:4-5 KJV) ~Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations; (Deuteronomy 7:9 KJV)
~OH LORD/DADDY GOD/ABBA FATHER, THANK YOU FOR YOUR FAITHFUL AND LOYAL COMMITMENT IN KEEPING YOUR COVENANT OR PROMISE IN ALWAYS TAKING CARE OF ME WITH YOUR SUPERNATURAL PROVISION AND YOUR SWEET LOVE….AT THIS VERY MOMENT, I AM SO GRATEFUL TO YOU FOR YOUR GRACE AND MERCY IN MY LIFE BECAUSE YOU HAVE IN THE PAST LIFTED ME UP WITH YOUR COMPASSION WHEN I WAS DOWN…AND YOU HAVE ALWAYS FORGIVEN ME AFTER I HAVE WALKED AWAY FROM ANY SINS I HAVE COMMITTED….IN OTHER WORDS, YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN LOYAL TO ME AND HAVE KEPT YOUR PROMISES OF NEVER LEAVING OR FORSAKING ME EVEN WHEN I HAVE WALKED AWAY FROM YOU….ABBA FATHER, THANK YOU FOR TEACHING ME TO BE LOYAL IN KEEPING THE PROMISES I MAKE….AND THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU….FOR YOUR CHASTISEMENT OR REBUKE WHEN I HAVE NOT KEPT MY VOWS TO YOU….BECAUSE I AM THE ONE THAT MISSES OUT ON BLESSINGS WHEN I DID NOT…BUT, SOMEHOW, LORD AS I DO NOT KNOW HOW YOU STILL BLESS ME ANYWAY BECAUSE OF YOUR GREAT GRACE IN MY LIFE….AND AT THIS MOMENT, MY SPIRIT IS JUST SO OVERWHELMED THAT YOU STILL WANT ME WITH YOU BECAUSE IT IS ONLY IN YOU AND WITH YOU THAT I AM WORTHY…BECAUSE YOU FIRST LOVED ME AS YOU MADE ME BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD…IT IS ONLY THROUGH JESUS, YOUR GREAT SHEPHERD, THAT I CAME HOME TO YOU BECAUSE I WAS ONCE A LOST SHEEP THAT HEARD YOUR SWEET VOICE FILLED WITH SO MUCH LOVE SAYING TO MY SPIRIT, “COME HOME…COME HOME.” THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME COME HOME TO YOU…AS IT IS THE ONLY PLACE THAT I KNOW I CAN FIND SWEET LOVE AND PEACE.~IN JESUS/AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive