Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Fresh Holy Fire

Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
Thus saith the Lord, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters; Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.  (Isaiah 43:16, 18-19 KJV) ~29 For Moses had said, Consecrate yourselves today to the Lord, even every man upon his son, and upon his brother; that he may bestow upon you a blessing this day. (Exodus 32:29 KJV) ~16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. 18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. (2 Corinthians 6:16-18 KJV)

~THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME RIGHTEOUS AND HOLY UNTO YOU THROUGH THE BLOOD OF YOUR PRECIOUS AND BEGOTTEN SON JESUS AS I APPLY IT TO MYSELF TODAY IN WORSHIP OF YOU, MY PRECIOUS DADDY! OH LORD, YOU ARE EVERYTHING TO ME TODAY AS YOU ARE BRINGING ME UP HIGHER IN YOU AS YOU ARE SAYING TO ME THIS MORNING, “COME UP HIGHER AS I AM TAKING YOU TO ANOTHER LEVEL IN YOUR WALK WITH ME, PRECIOUS DAUGHTER…AS I CONTINUE SHOWING YOU GREAT AND MIGHTY THINGS…YOU ARE GROWING IN ME MORE AND MORE DAILY AS I GIVE YOU A FRESH FIRE THROUGH THE WIND OF MY SPIRIT TODAY AS I BREATH ON YOU…YES, YOU ARE RECEIVING IT…JUST CONTINUE GIVING YOURSELF TO ME AS IT IS THE PLACE THAT I WILL REFRESH YOU DAILY WITH MY FIRE TO STRENGTHEN FOR THE JOURNEY A HEAD…” THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR BREATHING ON ME WITHIN OPENING MY EYES TO NEW THINGS OF YOU THAT I HAVE NOT YET SEEN BECAUSE YOU ARE A MIGHTY TO ME…AND I LOVE YOU, MY PRECIOUS DADDY.~IN JESUS, AMEN…

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive