Wednesday, December 17, 2014

THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME!

Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins. (Matthew 1:20-21 KJV) ~17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. (2 Corinthians 5:17, 20-21 KJV)
~THANK YOU, JESUS,   ARE THE FIRST WORDS I MUST SAY AS YOU WERE MADE TO BE SIN BECAUSE YOU KNEW NO SIN, SO THAT I, THROUGH YOU, WILL BECOME RIGHTTEOUS. WOW, I AM SO BLESSED THIS MORNING, DADDY GOD/ ABBA FATHER, THAT YOU GAVE YOUR ONE AND ONLY SON FOR ME, SO I CAN SPEND AN ETERNITY IN HEAVEN WITH YOU AND YOUR SON. IT IS ONLY THROUGH YOUR SON THAT I AM SAVED BECAUSE HE IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD…AND WHOM SO  EVER SHALL BELIEVE UPON HIM WITH EXPECTED FAITH SHALL HAVE ETERNAL LIFE WITH YOU, DADDY GOD. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, DADDY GOD AND JESUS FOR MAKING IT SO SIMPLE FOR ME WHEN I CAME HOME TO YOU AS I HAVE CAME HOME TO YOU BECAUSE I AM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS IN YOU, DADDY GOD, THROUGH THE BLOOD OF JESUS WHICH CLEANSED ME FROM ALL THE SINS I ONCE HAD. ALL I HAD TO DO WAS TRULY, FIRST, BELIEVE; THEN, CHOOSE TO WALK AWAY FROM THE SINS I ONCE COMMITTED, HENCE, REPENT, AND SERVE YOU, JESUS…FOR FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD BECAUSE I HAD TO REALLY BELIEVE THAT JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS, IN ESSENCE, ALL THE WORK OF JESUS SHEDDING HIS BLOOD FOR ME HAS ALL READY BEEN DONE, BUT IT WAS UP TO ME TO MAKE THIS SIMPLE BUT PROFOUND DECISION TO COME TO JESUS…ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU, THANK YOU AS I WILL ALWAYS BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, DADDY GOD, FOR THIS SIMPLE BUT PRECIOUS GIFT OF YOUR SON’S LIFE FOR ME.~IN JESUS, AMEN!
 .

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive