Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Jesus is love

Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
1.Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. 5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? (1 John 5:1-5 KJV)
~WOW, THANK YOU, JESUS, AS GOD LOVED US, THEN I/WE,SAINTS OF GOD, LOVE ONE ANOTHER….THEREFORE, I/WE ARE LEARNING THE CHARACTER OF THE LORD…AS THE TRUE AGAPE LOVE OR THE LOVE OF THE FATHER IN HEAVEN IS THE TRUE VICTORY IN YOU JESUS…AS THE AGAPE KIND OF LOVE COVERS A MULTITUDE OF SINS…IN OTHER WORDS LORD, YOU LOVE US/ME SO MUCH…IN AN UNDESCRIBABLE AND UNIMAGINABLE THAT YOU GAVE JESUS, YOUR ONE AND ONLY SON, TO SAVE US ALL FROM THE LAKE OF FIRE…SO WE CAN SPEND AN ETERNITY WITH YOU…THANK YOU, DADDY GOD…FOR THAT KIND OF LOVE….THANK YOU…I HONESTLY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO STRESS WHAT I AM FEELING TODAY AS IT IS CHRISTMAS EVE, THE VERY DAY, I WAS PHYSICALLY BORN INTO THIS WORLD…BUT MY TRUE SPIRITUAL BIRTH IS THE DAY THAT I ACCEPTED YOU AS MY PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR…BUT I WALKED AWAY…HOWEVER, I CAME BACK TO YOU AND QUIT SINNING…BUT IT WAS YOUR LOVE FOR ME THAT DREW ME BACK TO YOU AS I HAD NO WHERE ELSE TO GO…BUT YOU, JESUS…NOW, I KNOW THAT I AM TRULY SAVED BECAUSE IT WAS BY THE SHEDDING OF YOUR BLOOD THAT MADE ME WHOLE AND RIGTHEOUSNESS UNTO YOU, CHRIST JESUS….THANK YOU, THANK YOU, FOR MY TRUE SALVATION IN YOU AND FOR THE LOVE YOU HAVE/HAD FOR HUMANITY, HENCE, ME TO HAVE SHED YOUR LIFE…SO I AND OTHERS CAN BE WITH YOU AND MY DADDY GOD IN HEAVEN!~


No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive