Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Your blessings make me rich, God!

Your blessings make me rich, God!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. 12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. 13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Romans 10:9-13 KJV) ~13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. (Luke 18:13 KJV) ~9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9 KJV)

~OH LORD JESUS, I TRULY ADORE YOU AT THIS VERY MOMENT AS I JUST GIVE YOU ALL OF ME WHERE I AM YOURS AND YOU ARE MINE…THANK YOU, THANK YOU AS MY EYES ARE FILLED WITH TEARS FOR WHAT YOU DID FOR ME ON THAT CROSS BECAUSE YOU, LORD JESUS, STEPPED OUT OF ETERNITY AND INTO TIME TO SAVE ME BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME MORE THAN YOUR OWN LIFE…THEREFORE, YOU GAVE YOUR LIFE FOR MY SOUL, AND I CANNOT STOP HUMBLY THANKING YOU…I TRULY LOVE YOU, DADDY GOD, AND I THANK YOU FOR HAVING SUCH MERCY ON ME, SO I CAN HAVE A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU WHILE I AM STILL HERE ON EARTH…I AM SO AMAZED AT YOU, MY SWEET DADDY GOD BECAUSE YOU INDEED ARE GOD ALONE, AND I THANK YOU FOR THE DIVINE PURPOSE OF SERVING YOU DAILY WHERE YOUR BLESSINGS MAKE ME RICH, AND THERE IS NO SORROW ATTACHED WITH THEM…THANK YOU, LORD DADDY, FOR THE WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING YOU EMPOWER ME DAILY WITH THROUGH YOUR WORD AS I MEDITATE ON IT BECAUSE YOU ARE SO RICH IN YOUR MERCIES TOWARD ME TO GIVE ME CHANCE AFTER CHANCE TO LISTEN, OBEY, AND LEARN FROM YOU DAILY!~IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive