Thursday, April 9, 2015

INDEED HOLY AND RIGHTEOUS

INDEED HOLY AND RIGHTEOUS
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high: (Hebrews 1:3 KJV) ~25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. 28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. (Ezekiel 36:25-28 KJV)

~OH JESUS, EVERYTHING IN THIS WORD JUST SAYS YOU WHERE ALL CREATURES AND PEOPLE HAVE TO BOW AND CONFESS THAT YOU INDEED ARE LORD AS THERE IS NO OTHER NAME ON EARTH EXCEPT YOU….OH, HOW I TRULY ADORE YOU MY PRECIOUS DADDY GOD AT THIS MOMENT BECAUSE I CANNOT EVER STOP THANKING YOU FOR MAKING ME RIGHTEOUS AND HOLY IN YOUR SIGHT ONLY THROUGH YOU JESUS AS I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU….TODAY, I TRULY THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME THAT INDEED YOU ARE HOLY,  RIGHTEOUS, AND EASILY FOUND AS I SEEK YOU THIS MORNING…THANK YOU, JESUS, FOR THAT PRECIOUS BLOOD THAT HAS MADE ME HOLY AND PURE TO WHERE YOUR SPIRIT LIVES IN ME AS I CONTINUE WORKING OUT MY SALVATION IN SERVICE TO YOU…~IN JESUS, AMEN!

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive