Monday, April 13, 2015

WITNESSING JESUS

WITNESSING JESUS
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: (Romans 3:23-24 KJV) ~I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour….25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins. (Isaiah 43:11, 25 KJV)

~OH WOW LORD JESUS, THANK YOU ARE THE WORDS I SAY DAILY FOR THE SALVATION I HAVE IN YOU AS I WAS NOT SAVED BY WORKS BUT BY FAITH ONLY IN YOU…TODAY, I GIVE YOU ALL THE PRAISE AS I SHOUT FROM MY SPIRIT AND DECLARE THAT YOU,  CHRIST JESUS, ARE MY LORD, SAVIOR, AND MASTER OF MY LIFE AS THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU…I TRULY ADORE YOU BECAUSE YOU CONSIDER ME WORTHY OF SERVING YOU AS I AM DEFINITELY LIVING PROOF OF BEING ONE OF THE FOOLISH THINGS OF THE WORLD TO CONFOUND THE WISE IN THIS PLACE…THANK YOU, LORD DADDY, FOR CONSIDERING ME WORTHY OF YOUR SWEET LOVE BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD, AND THANK YOU FOR NEVER GIVING UP ON ME EVEN  WHEN I HAVE GIVEN UP ON MYSELF IN THE PAST…THANK YOU FOR TEACHING ME THAT I AM TRULY AWESOME AND MARVELOUS BECAUSE I AM THE WORK OF YOUR HANDS… AS YOU HAVE CREATED ME FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS TO BRING THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN DOWN TO EARTH IN WITNESSING THE TRUTH OF YOUR ONLY PRECIOUS AND BEGOTTEN SON, JESUS! ~AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive