Sunday, April 5, 2015

Sweet Jesus

SWEET JESUS
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. (2 Corinthians 5:14-15 KJV) ~ 35 Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. 36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together. 37 And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth. 38 I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours. (John 4:35-38 KJV)

~JESUS, JESUS, JESUS IS SUCH A SWEET NAME COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH AS I TRULY GIVE YOU HONOR, PRAISE , AND GLORY TODAY KNOWING THAT YOU ARE MY LORD, MASTER, AND SAVIOR OF MY LIFE BECAUSE YOU ARE THE LORD GOD MADE FLESH THAT IS TRULY SITTING AT THE RIGHT HAND OF FATHER GOD…ONLY IN YOU, LORD JESUS, THERE IS LIFE EVERLASTING, AND I AM AT SUCH TRUE PEACE TODAY KNOWING WHO I AM IN YOU, LORD JESUS, AS IT WAS BY THE SHEDDING OF YOUR BLOOD THAT SAVED AND BROUGHT HOME TO OUR FATHER! OH WOW, I AM SMILING FROM EAR TO EAR BECAUSE I FEELYOU  LAUGHING IN MY RIGHT EAR AS YOU ARE WHISPERING THESE WORDS TO ME, “MY SWEET AND PRECIOUS DAUGHTER, YOU ARE SO TRULY PRECIOUS TO ME AT THIS MOMENT AS YOU ARE GIVING YOURSELF TO ME, SO I CAN JUST FILL YOU UP WITH MY SWEET LOVE. SOMETIMES, I JUST WANT YOU TO SHUT OUT THE WORLD AND SPEND SOME TIME ALONE WITH ME BECAUSE THEN AND ONLY THEN YOU CAN REALLY HEAR MY STILL SMALL VOICE SPEAKING IN YOU… BE ENCOURAGED THAT I AM TRULY PLEASED WITH YOU EVEN WHEN PEOPLE DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THE GOOD YOU DO FOR THEM IN MY NAME. JUST KNOW THAT I KNOW EVERYTHING YOU DO IS FOR ME, AND I AM TRULY PLEASED WITH YOU.” THANK YOU, LORD DADDY, FOR THOSE EDIFYING WORDS AS YOU GIVE ME HONOR TO WHERE HONOR IS DUE, AND I TRULY JUST WANT TO STAY WITH YOU IN THIS MOMENT OF PEACE AND SWEET LOVE AS I KNOW THAT YOU ARE VERY CLOSE TO ME, SWEET JESUS! ~IN JESUS AMEN…

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive