Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The more I have of You, Daddy God, the less I want of this world!

The more I have of You, Daddy God, the less I want of this world!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay

12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. 13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29:12-13 KJV)

~.Thank You Daddy God for the love You give me daily, and You are always close to me because You will never leave nor forsake me the more I obey, give my time, and surrender to You in prayer on a daily basis….In Jesus...The more I obey You, The more You bless me as I keep surrendering to You where You will give me more of Your sweet love...Daddy God, I truly love You and thank You for guiding me into all truth as I just totally surrender to You...The more You give of Yourself to me, the less I truly want of this world...In Jesus, amen

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive