Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Thank You Lord For You are rich in mercy!

THANK YOU LORD FOR YOU ARE RICH IN MERCY!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
6 The Lord executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed. 7 He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel. 8 The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy. 9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger forever. 10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities. 11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him. (Psalm 103:6-11) ~15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. (Romans 9:15-16 KJV) ~And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; 2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: 3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. 4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) 6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: (Ephesians 2:2-6 KJV)

~DADDY GOD, THANK YOU ARE THE WORDS I CAN SAY FOR YOUR MERCY TOWARDS ME ENDURES FOREVER BECAUSE YOU SAVED ME FROM THE CLUTCHES OF THE ENEMY AFTER I CALLED OUT TO YOU AND SPOKE THE NAME OF YOUR ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, JESUS…I AM SO TRULY BLESSED AT THIS MOMENT AS I REALIZE THAT I NEVER GOT WHAT I REALLY DESERVED WHEN I HAVE SINNED…THANK YOU, LORD JESUS, FOR LOVING ME SO MUCH THAT YOU SHED YOUR BLOOD FOR ME WHICH HAS INDEED WIPED THE SLATE CLEAN FROM ALL UNRIGHTEOUES I ONCE HAD…WHERE IT IS ONLY THROUGH MY FAITH IN YOU, JESUS, THAT I AM CONSIDERED RIGHTEOUS…THANK YOU, DADDY GOD, FOR ALL YOU CONSTANTLY DO FOR ME DAILY IN TEACHING ME THROUGH YOUR PRECIOUS WORD TO ALWAYS WALK IN LOVE, SO PEOPLE AROUND ME CAN SEE WHO YOU TRULY ARE IN ME…TODAY, I CANNOT STOP THANKING YOU FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY SPIRIT FOR SAVING ME AND WITNESSING YOUR UNDYING LOVE TOWARD OTHER MEN THROUGH ME, SO THEY MIGHT CALL OUT TO YOU, JESUS AND BE SAVED THEMSELVES…IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive