Thursday, April 23, 2015

You are plenteous in mercy!

You are plenteous in mercy!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. (Romans 14:11 KJV) ~O sing unto the Lord a new song: sing unto the Lord, all the earth. Sing unto the Lord, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day. Declare his glory among the heathen, his wonders among all people. For the Lord is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the Lord made the heavens. Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary. (Psalm 96:1-6 KJV) ~Bow down thine ear, O Lord, hear me: for I am poor and needy. Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee. Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily. Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul. For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee. Give ear, O Lord, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications. In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.  (Psalm 86:1-7 KJV)

~THANK YOU LORD DADDY FOR BEING WITH ME AT THIS MOMENT AS YOU ARE SO WORTHY OF ADORATION BECAUSE I TRULY LOVE YOU FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY SPIRIT TODAY…THANK YOU FOR SHOWING UP AND SHOWING OUT AS I GIVE MYSELF TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST SO BEAUTIFUL TO ME IN THIS MOMENT …TO WHERE THERE IS NO PLACE THAT I WOULD RATHER THAN RIGHT HERE WITH YOU, MY PRECIOUS LORD JESUS…AT THIS MOMENT, I AM SINGING THESE WORDS, “HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH…MY LORD, SAVIOR, AND MASTER BECAUSE YOU OWN THE HEAVENS, THE EARTH, AND EVERYTHING WITHIN…YOU INDEED ARE SO PRECIOUS TO ME AT THIS VERY MOMENT…GLORY, GLORY, GLORY HALLELUJAH…AS YOU ARE SO PLENTEOUS IN YOUR MERCY TO THE POINT OF SENDING JESUS TO SAVE ME…THANK YOU, THANK YOU, MY PRECIOUS LORD DADDY, AS YOU ARE ABOVE ALL THE EARTH WHERE YOU ARE LORD OVER ALL!”~ In Jesus, amen

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive