Saturday, April 11, 2015

YOU ARE MY GOD AS THERE IS NO OTHER!

YOU ARE MY GOD AS THERE IS NO OTHER!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
4 Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. 5 Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day. 6 Remember, O Lord, thy tender mercies and thy loving kindnesses; for they have been ever of old. 7 Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O Lord. 8 Good and upright is the Lord: therefore will he teach sinners in the way. 9 The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way. 10 All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies. (Psalm 25:4-10 KJV) ~13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. (John 16:13 KJV)

~THANK YOU DADDY GOD, FOR THE LOVE I AM FEELING FROM YOU AT THIS MOMENT AS I AM TRULY COMFORTED IN KNOWING THAT YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE NOR FORSAKE ME…I KNOW THAT I KNOW YOU ARE ALWAYS WITH ME, IN ME, AND AROUND ME, THEREFORE, I AM NEVER ALONE, AND I THANK YOU FOR GUIDING ME INTO ALL TRUTH WHEN I LEAN ON YOU AND NOT MY OWN UNDERSTANDING…THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS GIVING ME YOUR TENDER MERCIES AND LETTING MUCH GRACE FROM YOU ABOUND IN MY LIFE…NOW, I TRULY KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE LORD, SAVIOR, AND MASTER OF MY LIFE, AND I JUST WORSHIP YOU AT THIS MOMENT KNOWING THAT YOU ARE INDEED MY GOD AS THERE IS NO OTHER ABOVE YOU…IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive