Friday, April 24, 2015

You are beautiful!

You are beautiful!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: (1 Peter 1:18-19 KJV) ~27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. (Matthew 11:27-30 KJV) ~ O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the Lord our maker. 7 For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. Today if ye will hear his voice, 8 Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:  (Psalm 95:6-8 KJV)

~THANK YOU LORD DADDY, AGAIN, I CANNOT STOP SAYING THESE WORDS TO YOU FOR LETTING ME WAKE UP AND SERVE YOU IN EVERYTHING THAT I DO AS THE ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS EVER COULD IN REGARDS TO YOU MY SWEET, JESUS…AT THIS MOMENT, I AM SO TRULY BLESSED THAT YOU ARE IN MY HOME AND GIVING ME YOUR SWEET AND PRECIOUS LOVE BECAUSE YOU ARE SHOWING WHOM YOU REALLY ARE DURING THIS TIME…IN OTHER WORDS, MY SWEET AND PRECIOUS, LORD DADDY, THE LOVE I AM FEELING FROM YOU IN MY SPIRIT TODAY IS TRULY WHOM YOU ARE BECAUSE YOU FIRST LOVED ME BEFORE YOU CREATED THE WORLD, SO THANK YOU! OH DADDY GOD, I AM TRULY IN AWE OF YOU BECAUSE OF WHOM YOU ARE AND HOW YOU CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH…THEREFORE, I CANNOT STOP PRAISING YOU WHEN I SAY THESE WORDS, “YOU ARE TRULY MAGNIFICENT AND AWESOME…OH, HOW I TRULY ADORE YOU, MY PRECIOUS LORD DADDY, BECAUSE YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL TO ME…OH, GLORY, GLORY, GLORY TO YOU LORD JESUS…AS YOU ARE THE SHEEP THAT LAID YOUR LIFE DOWN FOR ME… THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!” In Jesus, amen…

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive