Wednesday, April 22, 2015

You consider me worthy of a right relationship with You!

You consider me worthy of a right relationship with You!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: (Romans 1:20 KJV) ~My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: 2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee. 3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: 4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man. 5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil. 8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones. (Proverbs 3:1-8 KJV)

~OH DADDY GOD, YOU ARE SO WORTHY TO BE LOVED THIS MORNING AS YOU GRACIOUSLY GIVE ME YOUR TIME BECAUSE YOU TRULY DESIRE TO BE WITH ME. THEREFORE, I GIVE YOU HONOR WHERE HONOR IS DUE BECAUSE YOU GIVE ME YOUR SWEET AND PRECIOUS LOVE TO ME WHEN I SUBMIT MYSELF TO YOU AND ASK FOR IT…THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME TODAY AS YOU ARE SO PRECIOUS IN MY EYES BECAUSE YOU ARE NEVER TO BUSY FOR ME…THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING AVAILABLE WHEN I CALL UPON YOU BECAUSE THERE IS NO DISTANCE IN THE SPIRIT TO SEPARATE YOU FROM ME…I TRULY THANK YOU FOR HONORING ME TODAY WITH YOUR SWEET PRESENCE IN MY HOME BECAUSE WHEREVER YOU ARE IT IS HEAVEN ON EARTH…IN THOSE TIMES, I COMMAND THE WORKS OF YOUR HANDS WHEN I DECLARE AND EVEN DECREE YOUR WORD IN ALL SITUATIONS I GIVE SUPPLICATIONS ON BEHALF OF PEOPLE WITH A THANKFUL ATTITUDE…THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING ME TO SERVE YOU DAILY IN EVERYTHING I DO AS IT IS A PRIVILEGE AND A PLEASURE TO GIVE MYSELF TO YOU, SO THAT YOU CAN INCREASE IN ME AS I DECREASE TO WHERE YOU CAN USE ME AS YOUR WILLING VESSEL TO DO THE WORK YOURSELF THROUGH ME…OH WOW, I AM TRULY GRATEFUL TO YOU AT THIS MOMENT FOR ALWAYS USING ME AS THE FOOLISH THING OF THIS WORLD TO CONFOUND THE WISE…I TRULY LOVE YOU DADDY GOD FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY SPIRIT MAN BECAUSE YOU CONSIDER ME WORTHY OF A RIGHT RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU! ~IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive