Monday, April 27, 2015

Thank You, Lord Daddy for breaking me!

Thank You, Lord Daddy, for breaking me!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
6 Though the Lord be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off. 7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me. 8 The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth forever: forsake not the works of thine own hands. (Psalm 138:6-8 KJV) ~2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, 3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: 4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. 5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; 6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; 7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. 8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. (2 Peter 1:2-7 KJV)

~OH LORD JESUS, I CANNOT STOP THANKING YOU ENOUGH FOR SANCTIFYING ME INTO YOUR HOLINESS…FOR YOU ARE WORTH PRAISING AS YOU ARE SO WONDERFUL TO ME BECAUSE OF YOUR PRECIOUS BLOOD THAT YOU SHED FOR ME ON THAT CROSS WHICH SAVED AND BROUGHT ME HOME UNTO YOU…OH MY SWEET DADDY, HOW PRECIOUS YOU ARE TO ME AS I AM TRULY NOTHING WITHOUT YOU, AND IT IS ONLY THROUGH YOU, LORD JESUS, THAT MY LIFE IS WORTH ANYTHING AT ALL…OH WOW, I AM LITERALLY CRYING  BECAUSE I CANNOT STOP THANKING YOU, MY PRECIOUS LORD JESUS, FOR SAVING MY LIFE BECAUSE YOU ARE WORTH ME LOVING AND SERVING YOU DAILY…. LORD DADDY, I TRULY THANK YOU FOR USING ME LIKE A RAKE, BUT YOU ARE DOING THE WORK THROUGH ME AS I AM JUST A TOOL IN YOUR HANDS, LORD JESUS…AT THIS MOMENT, I JUST AM MEDITATING ON YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE WORTH MY TIME AS I CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT YOU…THANK YOU FOR BREAKING ME FROM THE PRIDE I ONCE HAD AND BRINGING ME DOWN LOW, SO THAT I CAN COME TO YOU WITH A HUMBLE  HEART TO WHERE YOU CAN USE ME…IN JESUS, AMEN!

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive