Sunday, April 19, 2015

There is none like you!

THERE IS NONE LIKE YOU!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. (1 Corinthians 15:20-22 KJV) ~For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee. (Isaiah 54:10 KJV) ~Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. (Isaiah 60:1-2 KJV)

~OH JESUS, I TRULY LOVE YOU SO MUCH AS I AM JUST FEELING YOUR SWEET SPIRIT WRAPPED AROUND ME…THANK YOU ARE ALWAYS MY WORDS FOR BRINGING ME BACK HOME TO YOU BECAUSE YOU CONSIDER ME WORTHY OF YOUR LOVE…RIGHT NOW, I FEEL SUCH DEEP LOVE FOR YOU TO THE POINT I CANNOT EXPLAIN IT, AND IT IS JUST A LITTLE BIT OF WHAT YOU HAVE WAITING FOR ME WHEN MY TIME IS THROUGH IN SERVING YOU ON EARTH, AND YOU BRING ME HOME TO BE WITH YOU IN PARADISE…OH GOD, YOU ARE MY PERFECT FATHER, MY ABBA DADDY…I CANNOT EXPRESS ENOUGH HOW GRATEFUL I AM TO YOU FOR SAVING ME FROM THE CLUTCHES OF THE EVIL ONE…THANK YOU FOR THE BLESSINGS YOU GIVE  ME DAILY AS EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS LINES UP WITH YOUR PERFECT WILL FOR MY LIFE WHICH IS WITHIN YOUR WORD THAT IS LINE UPON LINE AND PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT…WHERE YOU ARE THE AUTHOR OF PEACE AND NOT CONFUSION…OH LORD DADDY, I TRULY FEEL SUCH SWEET LOVE TOWARD YOU AS I FEEL YOUR SPIRIT SMILING AT ME IN THIS MOMENT…THANK YOU FOR BEING SO TANGIBLY REAL IN THIS MOMENT AS I TRULY FEEL YOUR SPIRIT WRAPPED AROUND ME AS IF THE ARMS OF A PERSON ARE HUGGING ME…AT THIS MOMENT, I LIFT MY HANDS AND SING, “HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH, YOU ARE WORTHY, OH DADDY, MY PRECIOUS ABBA FATHER…THANK YOU FOR WANTING TO MY PRECIOUS DADDY AS THERE IS NONE LIKE YOU.” ~Amen, in Jesus

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive