Monday, May 18, 2015

You Are My Favorite Daddy God In The Whole World!

YOU ARE MY FAVORITE DADDY GOD IN THE WHOLE WORLD!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister. (Hebrews 6:10 KJV) ~25 For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved: 26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope: 27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. 28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance. 29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David,that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. 30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; 31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. 32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear. 34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, 35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.  (Acts 2:25-35 KJV)

~OH SWEET JESUS, YOUR SWEET SPIRIT IS JUST SURROUNDING ME TO WHERE ALL I WANT IS BE IN YOUR LOVING ARMS TODAY…THANK YOU FOR BEING THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AS YOU ARE INDEED MY HUSBAND, BROTHER,  PROVIDER, AND BEST FRIEND AS YOU ARE ALL I NEED TODAY….MY PRECIOUS, SWEET DADDY GOD, I TRULY LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH BECAUSE YOU ARE IN MY HOME AGAIN TO REMIND ME THAT YOU ARE THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY, AND FOREVER AS I GO ON CHANGING MORE EACH DAY TO BE LIKE YOU…THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING AROUND ME WHEN I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TOO AS YOU ARE A VERY SWEET FRIEND TO ME WITHIN BEING MY FAVORITE DADDY GOD IN THE WHOLE WORLD, IN ESSENCE, YOU ARE THE BEST DADDYA LITTLE GIRL COULD HAVE AS I AM SMALL AND LOWLY IN YOUR EYES…BUT YOU INDEED LOVE ME SO MUCH TO WHERE YOU ARE CONSTANTLY HOLDING ME IN THE PALM OF YOUR RIGHT HAND WHILE YOU ARE STROKING  AND CARESSING ME WITH YOUR LEFT HAND AS I CONTINUE SLEEPING IN YOUR RIGHT HAND…OH DADDY GOD, I CANNOT THINK OF A BETTER PLACE I WOULD RATHER BE THAN IN YOUR LOVING ARMS AS I AM TRULY EXPERIENCING HEAVEN ON EARTH IN SUCH A POWERFUL VISION…WHERE THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN ARE OPENED UP FOR ME TO BE WITH YOU WHILE I AM AT HOME AT THE SAME TIME…WHICH SHOWS ME THERE IS NO DISTANCE FOR YOU IN THE SPIRIT! IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive