Friday, May 15, 2015

Thank You For Being All Things To Me

THANK YOU FOR BEING ALL THINGS TO ME
Be Real Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
16 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! 17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me. 18 What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel. 19 For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more. 20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law; 21 To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law. 22 To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. 23 And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you. 24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. 25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. 26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: 27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway. (1 Corinthians 9:16-27 KJV)
~OH WOW, I FEEL YOUR SWEET, SWEET SPIRIT IN THIS PLACE AS I AM GIVING MYSELF TO YOU, DADDY GOD! YOU DEFINITELY ARE AN ON TIME GOD…THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING WITH ME BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN ME, MY PRECIOUS HOLY SPIRIT OR LORD DADDY…I JUST LOVE CALLING YOU THAT AS I FEEL LIKE A PRECIOUS LITTLE BITTY BABY LAYING IN YOUR ARMS TODAY SAYING, “DADDA, WOOBA, GAGA.” OH DADDY GOD, YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO SPECIAL BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE LOVING ME AT THIS MOMENT AS I AM FEELING YOUR PRECIOUS HOLY SPIRIT WRAPPED AROUND ME…THANK YOU, SWEET JESUS, FOR BEING EVERYTHING TO ME THAT I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED IN A FRIEND, BROTHER, AND HUSBAND…WHILE AT THE SAME TIME YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS FATHER OR DADDY WHERE I CALL YOU, “DADDA OR DADDY” AT THIS MOMENT…NOW, I KNOW YOU ARE SMILING AND SAYING THESE PRECIOUS WORDS TO ME, “YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER IN WHOM I AM WELL PLEASED AS YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD FOR ME TO BE YOUR SWEET DADDY AS I AM ALL THINGS TO ALL PEOPLE AT ALL TIMES. IN OTHER WORDS, I AM AND WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR DADDY AS I NEVER WILL LEAVE NOR FORSAKE YOU.” THANK YOU, DADDY GOD, AS I RECEIVE THIS SWEET WORD IN MY SPIRIT TODAY BECAUSE I AM NEVER TOO OLD TO BE YOUR SWEET LITTLE GIRL THAT YOU SEE OF ME! THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME STAY IN THIS PLACE LONG ENOUGH TO TALK ABOUT YOU, SWEET JESUS, FOR THIS IS  THE PURPOSE I WAS CREATED IN WORSHIPPING AND SERVING YOU, DADDY GOD! THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING ALL THINGS TO ME WHEN I REALLY NEED YOU TO BE… AND I AM ALWAYS GRATEFUL TO YOU FOR JUST LETTING ME LAY IN YOUR PRECIOUS ARMS WHEN I FEEL AS IF NO ONE IN THIS PLACE REALLY CARES FOR ME BECAUSE I KNOW THAT I AM TRULY LOVED AND APPRECITATED BY YOU, MY PRECIOUS DADDY GOD AND SWEET JESUS! ~IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive