Sunday, May 3, 2015

Thank You for never giving up on me

Thank You for never giving up on me!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; 3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified. (Isaiah 61:1-3 KJV) ~9 Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. 10 Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another; 11 Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord; 12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; 13 Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.  (Romans 12:9-13 KJV)

~YES AND YES, I TRULY BELIEVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH YOU AT THIS VERY MOMENT BECAUSE I AM IN YOUR PRESENCE SO DEEP TO WHERE MY HOME IS PLACE THAT IS HEAVEN ON EARTH THIS MORNING…AS I AM SO LOST IN YOU, SWEET JESUS…THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL SO LOVED AND AT PEACE BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL I HAVE ON MY MIND, MY PRECIOUS DADDY GOD! ONLY IN YOU, SWEET JESUS, I CAN DO ALL THINGS BECAUSE I CAN DO NOTHING WITHOUT YOU…THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY LIFE SO MUCH EASIER AS YOU HAVE TAKEN AWAY THE SPIRIT OF HEAVINESS FROM ME BECAUSE IT IS ONLY IN YOU, DADDY GOD, THAT ALL THINGS FALL INTO PLACE WHERE THERE IS NO CONFUSION FOR ME ANYMORE…AT THIS MOMENT, I AM SO FILLED WITH JOY THAT YOU ARE IN MY LIFE BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND WHEN I NEED YOU, MY PRECIOUS DADDY GOD! OH, I TRULY LOVE YOU AT THIS MOMENT AS I CANNOT LET YOU GO BECAUSE YOUR LOVE FOR ME IS SO VERY DEEP TO WHERE I AM CRYING MY SPIRIT….THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR NEVER GIVING UP ON ME BECAUSE YOU KNEW THAT I WOULD COME BACK HOME TO YOU, DADDY GOD, THROUGH YOUR SON, JESUS! AMEN!

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive