Saturday, May 30, 2015

ALL I NEED AND WANT IS YOU, LORD DADDY!

ALL I NEED AND WANT IS YOU, LORD DADDY!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me. (Psalm 56:4 KJV) ~Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? 2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word. (Isaiah 66:1-2) ~Thus saith the Lord, As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one saith, Destroy it not; for a blessing is in it: so will I do for my servants' sakes, that I may not destroy them all. 9 And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there. 10 And Sharon shall be a fold of flocks, and the valley of Achor a place for the herds to lie down in, for my people that have sought me. (Isaiah 65:8-10 KJV)

~I JUST GIVE MYSELF TO YOU IN THIS MOMENT BECAUSE YOU ARE INDEED WORTH WORSHIPING AS I PONDER ON YOUR WORD…THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS SHOWING UP WHEN I NEED SOMETHING FROM YOU…JESUS, I TRULY LOVE YOU SO MUCH TO THE POINT OF ME NOT STANDING IT AS I FEEL YOUR VERY SWEET SPIRIT WRAPPED AROUND ME AND JUST TALKING TO MY INNERMAN THIS MORNING…I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW APPRECIATIVE I AM OF YOU IN ALLOWING ME TO GET UP AND SHARE YOUR DIVINE WORD TO YOUR SWEET CHILDREN TODAY, AND I TRULY PRAY THIS DEVOTION WILL ENCOURAGE THEM AS THEY READ IT…THANK YOU FOR HIDING AND PROTECTING ME IN YOUR PRECIOUS BLOOD, AND THANK YOU FOR BLESSING ME IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE AS I WILL NEED IT IN THE DAYS AHEAD….OH WOW, I CANNOT STOP JUST FEELING IN MY HEART HOW PRECIOUS YOU ARE TO ME, MY SWEET LORD DADDY AND JESUS BECAUSE YOU ARE EVERYTHING TO ME, AND ALL I NEED AND WANT IS YOU…IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive