Saturday, May 2, 2015

I am truly at peace knowing You have my back!

I am truly at peace knowing You have my back!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? 47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? 48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. (Matthew 5:43-48 KJV) ~17 But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children; 18 To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them. 19 The Lord hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all. 20 Bless the Lord, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word. 21 Bless ye the Lord, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure. 22 Bless the Lord, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the Lord, O my soul. (Psalm 103:17-22 KJV)

~TODAY, I THANK YOU, MY PRECIOUS SWEET DADDY GOD, FOR WAKING ME UP AND LETTING SEE ANOTHER DAY BECAUSE I AM REJOICING KNOWING THAT YOU ARE ORDERING MY STEPS AT YOUR WORD AS I JUST GIVE FIRST PLACE TO YOU…THANK YOU, SWEET JESUS, FOR MAKING ME LAUGH AS I CLOSE MY EYES AND SEE YOU LAUGHING TOO  FOR NO APPARENT REASON EXCEPT IT IS THE JOY OF OUR DADDY GOD…TODAY IS DEFINITELY GOT YOUR NAME ON IT AS I LOOK OUT MY WINDOW AND SEE A CLEAR BLUE SKY AND SUNSHINE…I KNOW THAT YOU ARE TANGIBLY REAL TO ME AS I FEEL YOUR SWEET SPIRIT, DADDY GOD, WRAP AROUND ME, IN ESSENCE, YOU ARE SHOWERING ME WITH YOUR SWEET, SWEET LOVE…NOW, I AM TRULY AT PEACE AND FEELING COMFORTABLE KNOWING THAT YOU HAVE MY BACK TODAY!~IN JESUS, AMEN…

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive