Wednesday, May 27, 2015

I am important in Your eyes, Sweet Daddy God!

I am important in Your eyes, Sweet Daddy God!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God. (Acts 20:24 KJV) ~3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. (1 Peter 1:3-5 KJV) ~Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. 7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. 8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. 9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. 11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do. (1 Thessalonians 5:6-11 KJV)

~JESUS, AGAIN, I JUST ADORE YOU IN THIS MOMENT AS I SPEAK YOUR NAME YOU ARE ALL READY HERE…I ASK MYSELF, “IS THIS WHAT A TRUE PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP IS LIKE WITH YOU?” WELL, THE ANSWER FOR ME IS, “YES, BECAUSE YOU LIVE AND BREATH IN ME DAILY AS I JUST LOVE YOU.” THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALWAYS BEING CLOSE WHEN I WANT TALK TO TALK WITH YOU AS YOU ARE NEVER TOO BUSY FOR ME BECAUSE YOU CAN BE IN ALL PLACES AT ONCE…I AM IN NO HURRY FOR YOU, DADDY GOD, AS I AM MAKING TIME JUST TO BE WITH YOU IN THIS MOMENT WHERE MY HEART IS ACHING FOR YOUR SWEET AND PRECIOUS LOVE, AND I AM SMILING FROM EAR TO EAR AS I GIGGLE BECAUSE YOU ARE TICKLING ME…THANK YOU FOR NOT LETTING ME TAKE LIFE SO SERIOUS BECAUSE EVERYTHING WILL GET DONE IN THE TIME YOU ALLOW AS EVERYTHING IS DONE IN YOUR DIVINE TIME….OH WOW, I AM SO IMPRESSED WITH YOU, SWEET DADDY GOD, AT HOW YOU GIVE ME HONOR TO WHERE HONOR IS DUE IN THE LITTLEST OF THINGS…FOR EXAMPLE, WHEN YOU SEND ME A MAN TO EXTEND HIS HAND FOR ME TO SHAKE IT, EVEN THOUGH THIS GENTLEMAN HAD SEEN  MY HANDS IN THE GARBAGE CAN ON MY JOB AS  I CLEAN UNDER A REGISTER…THIS REALLY SHOWS ME, MY PRECIOUS DADDY GOD, THAT YOU GIVE HONOR TO WHERE HONOR IS DUE…PLUS, YOU ARE NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS IN WHICH SOMEONE THAT CLEANS  TOILETS IS VERY PRECIOUS BECAUSE THEY DO IT UNTO YOU, LORD DADDY, JUST AS SOMEONE ELSE WHOM HAS A FEW DEGREES FROM AN AFFILIATED UNIVERSITY AND GIVES HIS OR HERSELF TO YOU ON A DAILY BASIS…IN OTHER WORDS LORD JESUS, YOU THINK NO WORK IS TOO BIG OR SMALL JUST AS LONG AS EVERYTHING I AND MANY OTHER BELIEVERS DO THAT WE DO IT ALL UNTO YOU, LORD DADDY! ~IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive