Thursday, May 21, 2015

CHANCE AFTER CHANCE

CHANCE AFTER CHANCE
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. (1 Corinthians 1:10 KJV) ~16 Let not then your good be evil spoken of: 17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. 18 For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men. 19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another. 20 For meat destroy not the work of God. All things indeed are pure; but it is evil for that man who eateth with offence. 21 It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak. (Romans 14:16-21 KJV)

~LORD DADDY, THANK YOU FOR TODAY AND DAYS PAST WHEN YOU REMINDED ME TO BE MORE LIKE YOU IN EVERYTHING I DO WHERE MY ACTIONS REFLECTED  YOU  MORE THAN ANY WORD I COULD HAVE SAID ABOUT YOU WHEN I WAS WITH PEOPLE…THANK YOU FOR GETTING ME UP THIS MORNING AND LETTING ME SEE ANOTHER DAY WITH BREATH IN MY BODY AND A PULSE FROM MY HEART WHICH KEEPS MY BODY WORKING, SO I CAN LIVE ON THIS PLANET WITH THE SUPERNATURAL BODY SUIT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME TO THRIVE IN THE PLACE YOU HAVE PUT ME FOR YOUR KINGDOM, LORD DADDY…THANK YOU FOR THIS FRESH RAIN THAT I HAVE SEEN AND FELT WHEN I HAVE WALKED OUTSIDE… ALSO, THANK YOU FOR THE SUNSHINE AND BLUE SKY I HAVE SEEN IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS WHEN IT HAS NOT RAINED… AND I AM SO VERY GRATEFUL TO AT THIS MOMENT FOR ALLOWING ME TO HAVE THIS TECHNOLOGY, SO I CAN WITNESS TO PEOPLE WHEN THEY NEED A FRESH LIVING WORD FROM YOU, DADDY GOD! YOU ARE SO VERY AWESOME IN THE FACT THAT I HAVE RECEIVED SO MUCH GRACE, HONOR, FAVOR, FORGIVENESS, MERCY, AND COMPASSION FROM YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME CHANCE AND CHANCE TO GET IT RIGHT WITH YOU WHEN I HAVE SINNED AND FALLEN SHORT OF YOUR GLORY, SO THANK YOU! ~IN JESUS…

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive