Sunday, May 10, 2015

I have seen and tasted the delicious things of You, Daddy God!

I have seen and tasted the delicious things of You, Daddy God!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
I will extol thee, O Lord; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me. 2 O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me. 3 O Lord, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit. 4 Sing unto the Lord, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness. 5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. 6 And in my prosperity I said, I shall never be moved. 7 Lord, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled. (Psalm 30:1-7 KJV) ~ 17 His name shall endure forever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun: and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed. 18 Blessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things. 19 And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen. (Psalm 72:17-19 KJV)

~OH JESUS, YOUR NAME IS SO SWEET TO ME AT THIS MOMENT BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL I CAN THINK OF WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES…THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME UNTO YOURSELF MY PRECIOUS AND SWEET DADDY GOD AS I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND TO FOLLOW YOU ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE, IN ESSENCE, THERE IS NO TURNING BACK FOR ME AS I HAVE MADE THIS DECISION TO GIVE YOU MY ALL…IT IS NO LONGER IN ME TO TURN TO THE LEFT OR THE RIGHT, BUT TO STAY STEADFAST IN YOU, JESUS, BECAUSE I HAVE LITERALLY GIVEN UP A LOT AND WILL CONTINUE TO SACRIFICE MUCH TO KEEP MY SALVATION WITH YOU…THIS WORLD HAS NOTHING FOR ME ANYMORE BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN AND TASTED THE DELICIOUS THINGS OF YOU, MY SWEET DADDY GOD, THEREFORE, IT IS NOT IN ME TO WALK AWAY FROM YOU LIKE I ONCE DID SO LONG AGO…YOU ARE IT FOR ME, JESUS, BECAUSE YOU ARE EVERYTHING THAT I WANT IN A HUSBAND AND THEN SOME, AND I AM COMMITTED TO YOU FOREVER AS YOU HAVE MY HEART, THEREFORE, WE ARE ONE TOGETHER IN UNION! ~IN JESUS Amen

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive