Monday, May 4, 2015

Thank You are all the words I have!

Thank You are all the words I have!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV) ~8 Good and upright is the Lord: therefore will he teach sinners in the way. 9 The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way. 10 All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies. 11 For thy name's sake, O Lord, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great. 12 What man is he that feareth the Lord? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose. 13 His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth. 14 The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant. 15 Mine eyes are ever toward the Lord; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net. (Psalm 25:8-13 KJV) ~Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 3 We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth; 4 So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure: 5 Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer: 6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you; (2 Thessalonians 1:2-6 KJV)

~OH, HOW I ADORE YOU TODAY, MY PRECIOUS SWEET DADDY GOD, AS YOU ARE A LAMP TO MY FEET AND A LIGHT TO MY PATH…THANK YOU, MY PRECIOUS JESUS, FOR ALWAYS LEADING AND GUIDING ME INTO ALL TRUTH…OH WOW, YOUR SWEET SPIRIT, MY PRECIOUS LORD DADDY, IS SO WARM AND INVITING TODAY TO WHERE YOU ARE ALL I WANT AT THE MOMENT…I AM SMILING FROM EAR TO EAR FEELING YOUR SPIRIT WRAPPED AROUND ME WHILE YOU ARE MINISTERING TO ME YOUR SWEET AND PRECIOUS LOVE… OH LORD DADDY, THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME YOURSELF AS IT IS THE BEST GIFT I CAN EVER ASK YOU BECAUSE IT IS IN YOU, SWEET JESUS, WHERE I AM FEELING VERY PEACEFUL AND CONTENT IN WHICH ALL THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD ARE PASSED AWAY IN THIS MOMENT IN TIME TO WHERE ALL I WANT IS YOU…THANK YOU, THANK YOU ARE ALL THE WORDS I HAVE FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR ME! IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive