Friday, May 22, 2015

I COME OUT ON TOP, LORD DADDY!

I COME OUT ON TOP, LORD DADDY!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! 16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? 17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. (Romans 10:14-17 KJV) ~The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. 2 The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. 3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth. 4 The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek. 5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath. 6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries. 7 He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head. (Psalm 110:1-7 KJV)

~JESUS, JESUS, JESUS IS THE ONLY NAME I CAN SAY AS IT IS  YOUR NAME THAT I BOW AND CONFESS THAT YOU AND ONLY YOU ARE THE LORD, SAVIOR, MASTER, HUSBAND, BROTHER, AND BEST FRIEND OF MY LIFE…I THANK YOU, JESUS, THAT YOU ARE NEVER TOO BUSY FOR ME WHEN I WANT SOMEONE TO TALK WITH ABOUT ANY PROBLEMS I HAVE, AND I APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT YOU ALWAYS KEEP MY INNERMOST SECRETS I SHARE WITH YOU PRIVATE FROM ANYONE TO USE AGAINST ME…YOU ARE MY FORTRESS AND MY SHIELD WHEN THE ADVERSARY COMES AGAINST ME, YOU LIFT A STANDARD AGAINST HIM…THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME TO HAVE FAITH IN YOU BECAUSE IT IS ONLY YOU, LORD DADDY, WHOM WILL BRING ME THROUGH THESE TRIALS AS I AM THE HEAD AND NOT THE TAIL…THANK YOU FOR LETTING IT RAIN ON THE JUST AND THE UNJUST BECAUSE THIS IS A SIGN FOR ME PERSONALLY TO LEAN ON YOU AND NOT ON PEOPLE AS THEY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE TO HELP ME….I KNOW THAT I KNOW YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHOM I CAN REALLY HAVE CONFIDENCE IN WHEN THINGS IN MY LIFE ARE NOT RIGHT…BUT IT IS THEN THAT I REALLY NEED TO WORSHIP YOU MORE IN KNOWING THAT MY JOY IN YOU DEFEATS THE WORKS OF THE EVIL ONE AGAINST ME, AND I COME OUT ON TOP MUCH STRONGER IN KNOWING THAT YOU ARE MY GOD IN WHOM I SHALL ALWAYS FEAR. ~IN JESUS

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive