Saturday, May 16, 2015

AWESOME GLORY

AWESOME GLORY
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. (Zephaniah 3:17 KJV) ~13 Let us not therefore judge one another anymore: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumbling block or an occasion to fall in his brother's way. (Romans 14:13 KJV) ~31 Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. 32 Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God: 33Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved. (1 Corinthians 10:31-33 KJV)
~OH SWEET JESUS, I REALLY LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE EACH DAY AS I WAKE UP AND GIVE MYSELF TO YOU IN THE FORM OF WORSHIP…THANK YOU FOR HOW YOU COME INTO MY HOME AND MAKING IT A PLACE TO DWELL AS IT IS HEAVEN ON EARTH IN THIS MOMENT…WHERE I CAN ASK FOR ANYTHING AND YOU WILL DO IT FOR ME, THEREFORE, THANK YOU FOR YOUR AWESOME PRESENCE THIS MORNING….THANK YOU FOR THE GOLDEN GLORY CLOUD THAT I SEE AND THE ANGEL STANDING SO TALL, JUST WATCHING, AND SMILING AT ME AS I LOOK UP…MY SPIRIT JUST WANTS TO JUMP OUT AND GIVE YOU A GREAT BIG HUG, MY SWEET AND PRECIOUS DADDY, AS YOU ARE IN MY HOME…OH JESUS, THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING IN MY FRIEND AS YOU CONTINUE LIVING IN ME WHERE MY BODY IS THE TEMPLE FOR YOU…I AM SO GRATEFUL TO YOU, SWEET JESUS, FOR GETTING ME UP AND WITNESSING ANOTHER DAY TO EXPERIENCE YOUR AWESOME GLORY IN MY HOME…I AM SO VERY HAPPY AT THIS MOMENT THAT YOU WANT TO JUST SPEND TIME WITH ME TO WHERE YOU GIVE MY YOUR SWEET LOVE AS YOU CONTINUE SEEING THE BEST IN ME AS I AM REALLY ENJOYING YOUR COMPANY BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING ME SMILE AS A RESULT OF YOU BEING IN THIS PLACE TODAY…I KNOW THAT I KNOW THERE IS NO ONE GREATER THAN YOU AS YOU ARE SO MIGHTY AND AWESOME IN POWER, THEREFORE, I REALLY PRAISE YOU TODAY WITH THE SPIRIT OF THE FEAR OF YOU, DADDY GOD, OVER ME IN THIS MOMENT! IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive