Thursday, February 19, 2015

Your word decreed!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. (1 John 4:11-12 KJV) ~ 32 Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways. 33 Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not. 34 Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. 35 For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the Lord. (Proverbs 8:32-35 KJV)

THANK YOU, DADDY GOD, FOR YOUR WORD IS REAL AS YOU GAVE YOUR DECREE TO THE SEA THAT THE WATERS SHOULD NOT PASS YOUR COMMANDMENT, AND WHEN YOU APPOINTED THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH…THEN, I, WAS BY YOU, MY DADDY, AS YOU BROUGHT ME WITH YOU BECAUSE I WAS AND AM YOUR DELIGHT WHILE WE REJOICED TOGETHER IN THE HABITABLE PART OF THIS EARTH…THANK YOU, JESUS, FOR GIVING ME AUTHORITY AND POWER IN YOUR NAME TO TRAMPLE OVER SNAKES AND SCORPIONS, AND NOTHING BY ANY MEANS SHALL HARM ME BECAUSE I AM THE APPLE OF YOUR EYE…WHERE YOU FIRST LOVED ME BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD…AND YOU WILL CONTINUE LOVING ME FOREVER EVEN TO THE END OF TIME AS YOUR HAND OF PROTECTION IS ON ME…I THANK YOU, MY SWEET DADDY GOD, THAT YOUR LOVE FOR ME HAS COVERED A MULTITUDE OF SINS I ONCE COMMITTED AS THE BLOOD OF YOUR PRECIOUS AND BEGOTTEN SON, JESUS, CLEANSED ME FROM ALL THOSE INIQUITIES…TO WHERE I NO LONGER DESIRE TO BE A PART OF THE WORLD…BUT I TRULY DESIRE TO BE A PART OF THE HOUSEHOLD OF FAITH AND SERVE YOU AS YOUR LIVING CHURCH…BECAUSE IT IS BETTER YOU LIVING IN ME THAN IN THE WORLD, AS IT IS YOU, JESUS, WHOM STRENGTHENS ME ON A DAILY BASIS. THEREFORE, I THANK YOU! ~IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive