Monday, February 9, 2015

Two Hearts Become One In True Communion

Two Hearts Become One In True Communion
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; 2 To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary. 3 Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. 4 Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name. 5 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips: (Psalm 63:1-5 KJV) ~8 Salvation belongeth unto the Lord: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah. (Psalm 3:8 KJV) ~19 Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil; 20 Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec. (Hebrews 6:18-20 KJV)

~OH WOW, I THANK YOU, MY YAWEH ELOHIM (GOD ALMIGHTY) AND MY PRECIOUS AND VERY SWEET DADDY GOD, FOR BEING ALL THE THINGS TO ME YOUR WORD SAYS THAT YOU DAILY SATISFY MY HUNGER AND THIRST FOR YOU WITH YOUR SWEET PRESENCE…AS I DECLARE TODAY TO ALL PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE A GREAT GOD IN WHICH I REALLY ADORE YOU AT THIS MOMENT BECAUSE I AM JUST SO OVERWHELMED THAT YOU DESIRE TO BE WITH ME…THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME TO CRAVE YOU, SO YOU CAN COME INTO ME AND SEE…WHERE OUR 2 HEARTS COME TOGETHER AND BECOME ONE WITHIN US COMMUNING TOGETHER…THANK YOU, MY PRECIOUS DADDY, FOR WANTING TO BE WITH ME BECAUSE I AM HONORED AND VERY HUMBLED THAT YOU YEARN FOR ME AS I CRAVE YOU ON A DAILY BASIS…THANK YOU, JESUS, FOR BEING A WILLING SACRIFICIAL LAMB TO SAVE ME FROM AN ETERNITY IN THE LAKE OF FIRE BECAUSE YOU WANTED THIS ASSIGNMENT TO COME INTO THIS WORLD TO SAVE IT…JESUS, I TRULY ADORE YOU TOO BECAUSE I CAN TRULY FEEL YOUR LOVE TOWARDS ME AS I AM COMMUNING WITH YOU AT THIS MOMENT AS YOU ARE MY GROOM , AND I AM YOUR BRIDE. THANK YOU FOR BEING THAT FRIEND TO ME, RIGHT NOW, AS YOU ARE SATISFYING THAT DEEP LONGING FOR THAT TRUE INTIMACY I TRIED TO SEEK FROM PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD…BUT THEY HAVE FAILED TO MEET THOSE DEEP YEARNING EXPECTATIONS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT YOU, JESUS AND MY PRECIOUS DADDY GOD! ~THANK YOU, DADDY GOD AND JESUS, AMEN!

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive