Friday, February 13, 2015

My Eyes and Faith Focused on Jesus

MY EYES AND FAITH FOCUSED ON JESUS
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
5 The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot. 6 The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage. 7 I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons. 8 I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. (Psalm 16:5-11 KJV) ~15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world,that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3:15-17 KJV)

~JESUS, THANK YOU FOR BEING THE ULTIMATE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY AS YOU ARE WORD MADE FLESH, DIED, RESURRECTED, ASCENDED TO HEAVEN, AND IS NOW SITTING ON THE THRONE AT THE RIGHT HAND OF FATHER OR MY PRECIOUS AND SWEET DADDY GOD…WHERE THE ENEMY IS YOUR FOOTSTOOL…THANK YOU, MY PRECIOUS DADDY GOD, FOR BEING THE PORTION OF MINE INHERITANCE AS I AM WITH YOU AND YOU WITH ME AT THIS VERY MOMENT AND ALWAYS. THANK YOU FOR OPENING A DOOR THAT NO MAN CAN SHUT WHERE IT IS HEAVEN ON EARTH IN MY HOME AS YOUR PRESENCE IS SO VERY STRONG TO THE POINT I JUST WANT TO FALL OUT ON THE FLOOR AND REST IN YOUR SWEET SPIRIT…WHERE I WANT TO SING, “ROCK ME, LORD, ROCK ME.” I THANK YOU, JESUS, FOR LETTING NO WEAPON THE ADVERSARY THREW AT ME YESTERDAY AND TODAY PROSPER AS THE WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH ARE THE MEDITATIONS OF MY HEART AS I KEEP MY EYES AND MY FAITH FOCUSED ON YOU TODAY! ~IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive