Sunday, February 8, 2015

JESUS IS MY PROSPERITY AND PORTION!

JESUS IS MY PROSPERITY AND PORTION!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: (Matthew 6:19 KJV) ~21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. (Matthew 25:21 KJV) ~Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God. 2 Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful. (1 Corinthians 4:1-2 KJV)
~THANK YOU, JESUS, AS YOU ARE MY PROSPERITY AND MY PORTION IN WHICH ALL MY NEEDS ARE MET ABUNDANTLY AND ABOVE ALL I COULD EVER ASK OR IMAGINE AT THIS MOMENT…BECAUSE YOU ARE SATISFYING MY HUNGER AND THIRST FOR YOU AS I NEED YOU MORE THAN I NEED PHYSICAL FOOD FOR MY BODY TODAY…MY PRECIOUS DADDY GOD, THANK YOU FOR TEACHING ME TO BE A GOOD AND FAITHFUL STEWARD IN ALL I DO FOR YOU DAILY BECAUSE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE GIVEN ME TO WATCH OVER IS YOURS FIRST LIKE THE CAR I DRIVE AND THE PLACE I LIVE…ALSO, THANK YOU, DADDY GOD, FOR TEACHING ME TO ALWAYS GIVE A TENTH OR A PORTION  OF THE FINANCES BACK TO YOU IN THE PLACE I WORSHIP WITH OTHER BELIEVERS, SO WE, THE CHURCH-BODY, CAN CONTINUE BLESSING OTHERS WITHIN YOUR KINGDOM ON EARTH…BUT MOST OF ALL, JESUS, THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME WISDOM PLUS UNDERSTANDING THAT I MUST BE A FAITHFUL STEWARD IN WHERE I GIVE MY TIME…IN OTHER WORDS, THANK YOU FOR TEACHING ME TO GIVE MY TIME TO YOU ALWAYS IN WORSHIP, SO YOU CAN FEED ME THROUGH YOUR SWEET PRESENCE AS MY SPIRIT ENJOYS THE SWEET TASTE OF YOUR PRESENCE AT THIS MOMENT…WHERE I AM FEELING SO MUCH LOVE AND PEACE IN WHICH ALL I WANT TO BE IS WITH YOU AND NO WHERE ELSE…~IN JESUS, AMEN!.

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive