Thursday, February 12, 2015

Last Shall Be First

Last Shall Be First
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
34 But they held their peace: for by the way they had disputed among themselves, who should be the greatest. 35 And he sat down, and called the twelve, and saith unto them, If any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant of all. 36 And he took a child, and set him in the midst of them: and when he had taken him in his arms, he said unto them, 37 Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me. (Mark 9:34-37 KJV)~ 15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein. (Mark 10:15 KJV)

~OH JESUS, THANK YOU FOR RECEIVING ME UNTO YOURSELF AS I COME TO YOUR FATHER AND MY PRECIOUS DADDY LIKE A LITTLE CHILD WHERE I HUMBLE MYSELF TO BE LAST NOT FIRST...AND WHEN I DO THIS, I KNOW THAT I WILL EVENTUALLY GET TO YOU AS THERE IS NO HURRY BECAUSE YOU CAN BE IN ALL PLACES AT ONCE…IN OTHER WORDS, YOU ARE ALL READY FOUND WHEN I CALL OUT YOUR NAME, “JESUS, OR LORD, DADDY GOD.” WOW, THERE IS POWER IN THAT PRECIOUS WHEN I JUST SAY, “JESUS.” MY MOUTH JUST TINGLES, AND I GET GOOSEBUMPS RUNNING DOWN MY BODY AS I KEEP SAYING, “JESUS, JESUS, JESUS.” THIS TELLS THAT YOU ARE WITH ME AS I SPEAK BECAUSE MY SHOULDERS AND MY BODY ARE REARING UP TO HUG YOU, JESUS, AS I FEEL YOUR SPIRIT WRAP AROUND ME JUST LOVING ME…THANK YOU FOR BEING IN MY HOME TODAY AS I JUST SEEK YOU BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS SO HUMBLY OVERWHELMED THAT YOU WANT TO BE WITH ME AS MY LIFE IS WORTH LIVING THROUGH YOU…BECAUSE WITHOUT YOU, I AM NOTHING. THEREFORE, IT IS ABOUT YOU AND YOUR GLORY THAT SHOWS FORTH ON EARTH THROUGH ME WHEN I BOAST AND BRAG BECAUSE YOU ARE EVERYTHING TO ME AND IN ME…IT IS YOU THAT GETS THE GLORY AND PRAISE FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME AND THROUGH ME…IN YOUR KINGDOM, I DO NOT MIND BEING LAST AS THE LAST SHALL BE FIRST BECAUSE YOU CAN BE WITH ME AT THE SAME TIME OF BEING WITH OTHERS WHO NEED YOU BECAUSE THERE IS NO TIME OR DISTANCE IN THE SUPERNATURAL…IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive