Tuesday, February 3, 2015

THANK YOU, DADDY, FOR TEACHING ME TO BELIEVE!

THANK YOU, DADDY, FOR TEACHING ME TO BELIEVE!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. (Mark 9:23 KJV) ~If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. 7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. 8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. (James 1:5-8 KJV)~ 11 Thus saith the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. (Isaiah 45:11 KJV)

~OH WOW, I AM SO AMAZED AS HOW I CAN DECLARE YOUR WORD IN ALL SITUATIONS MIXED WITH TRUE EXPECTED AND FERVENT FAITH, AND IT ACTUALLY WORKS BECAUSE YOU SET EVERYTHING UP BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD…AND ALL I HAVE TO DO IS JUST COMMAND THE WORK OF YOUR HANDS WITHIN DECLARING OR SIMPLY JUST SPEAKING YOUR WORD, MY PRECIOUS DADDY GOD…THANK YOU, FOR TEACHING ME TO JUST SIMPLY BELIEVE WITH A MEASURE OF FAITH THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME WHEN I FIRST CAME TO YOU…JESUS, I LOVE YOU FOR BEING THE SON OF GOD MADE FLESH AND DEMONSTRATING HOW THIS SIMPLE PRINCIPLE WORKS WHEN YOU LAYED HANDS ON PEOPLE..AND THEIR BLINDED EYES OPENED TO SEE, THE SICK WERE HEALED, AND DEAF EARS OPENED TO HEAR…ALSO, THANK YOU FOR TEACHING ME THROUGH YOUR WORD HOW I CAN LAY HANDS ON SOMEONE IN PRAYER, AND THAT PERSON’S PAIN IS GONE BECAUSE I SIMPLY BELIEVED THAT YOU COULD HEAL THAT PERSON…THANK YOU FOR LETTING SIGNS, WONDERS, AND MIRACLES, FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE I GO…BECAUSE IT IS SIMPLY VARIFIABLE, VISIBLE EVIDENCE OF YOUR WORK THROUGH MY HANDS…THANK YOU, MY SWEET DADDY GOD, FOR LETTING ME BE A WILLING VESSEL ON A DAILY BASIS IN LETTING ME TOUCH LIVES FOR YOUR KINGDOM EVERYWHERE I GO! ~IN JESUS, AMEN…

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive