Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sweet Rest with the Lord

Sweet Rest with the Lord
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
4 For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth. 5 He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.6 By the word of the Lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.7 He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses. 8 Let all the earth fear the Lord: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him. (Psalm 33:4-8 KJV) ~10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. (1 John 4:10 KJV)
~THANK YOU DADDY GOD, FOR YOUR PERFECT LOVE CASTS ALL FEAR AWAY FROM ME BECAUSE I AM TRULY AT PEACE AND CONTENT AS MY MIND STAYS ON YOU, AND I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE WITH ME AS I FEEL YOUR SWEET SPIRIT WRAP AROUND ME AT THE MOMENT…WITHIN YOU, I AM TRULY FREE AT THIS MOMENT AS I AM FEELING CONTENT BECAUSE YOUR PRESENCE IN MY HOME IS GETTING STRONGER TO THE POINT I WANT TO FALL OUT ON THE FLOOR. OH JESUS, JESUS, JESUS, YOU ARE SO PRECIOUS AND BEAUTIFUL TO ME AS I AM CLOSING MY EYES AND PICTURING YOUR SWEET ARMS AROUND ME AND YOU WHISPERING IN MY RIGHT EAR THESE WORDS, “YOU ARE ACCEPTED IN MY BELOVED AS YOU CONTINUE DWELLING IN MY SECRET PLACE…A PLACE OF SAFETY AND PEACE FOR YOU AS YOU CONTINUE RESTING IN ME.” THANK YOU, DADDY GOD, FOR THIS SWEET WORD TODAY BECAUSE I DO FEEL VERY SAFE AT THIS MOMENT AS THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD ARE AWAY FROM ME…WHERE NOTHING MATTERS EXCEPT YOU, JESUS, MY VERY PRECIOUS LORD AND SAVIOR AND GROOM TO ME AS I AM YOUR BRIDE TODAY. YES, I AM TRULY LEARNING WHAT IT MEANS TO JUST LAY DOWN ALL THE BURDENS AT YOUR FEET, JESUS, AND YOU ARE GIVING ME SWEET REST…THANK YOU, MY PRECIOUS DADDY GOD AND SWEET JESUS, FOR JUST BEING WITH ME, RIGHT NOW, AS I HAVE NO DESIRE TO BE ANYWHERE ELSE BUT WITH YOU. ~IN JESUS, AMEN


No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive