Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Freedom and Safety in Jesus

Freedom and Safety in Jesus
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
18 And first I will recompense their iniquity and their sin double; because they have defiled my land, they have filled mine inheritance with the carcases of their detestable and abominable things. 19 O Lord, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit. 20 Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods? 21 Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The Lord. (Jeremiah 16:18-21 KJV) ~11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. 13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29:11-13 KJV)

~OH JESUS, I CANNOT STOP SAYING YOUR NAME BECAUSE YOU ARE WITH ME AT THIS MOMENT AS I AM FEELING YOUR LOVE TOWARDS ME AS YOUR ARMS ARE WRAPPED AROUND ME ONCE AGAIN. AT THIS MOMENT, I THANK YOU, LORD JESUS, FOR YOUR PEACE THAT ONLY YOU CAN GIVE WITH SUCH CONTENTMENT IN MY SPIRIT TODAY. THANK YOU SWEET DADDY GOD, FOR DELIVERING AND RESCUING ME IN TIMES OF TROUBLE WHEN I HAVE CALLED OUT TO YOU AS IT SAYS IN YOUR WORD…THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE FOUND WHEN I SEEK YOU, AND YOU WILL RESCUE ME WHEN I ASK FOR HELP…THEREFORE DADDY, THANK YOU BECAUSE I DO KNOW HOW TO GET INTO TROUBLE RATHER WELL, AND YOU ALWAYS PROVIDE A WAY OUT FOR ME…THANK YOU, DADDY GOD AND JESUS, FOR YOUR WORD TO BE TRUE AS YOU JESUS CAME TO INTO THE WORLD, SO IT MIGHT BE SAVED THROUGH YOU, AND WE, THE GENTILES, ARE APART OF IT…WHERE THIS PROPHECY OF THE GENTILES COMING TO YOU, DADDY GOD, THROUGH YOUR PRECIOUS SON, JESUS, IS NOW BEING FULFILLED…IN OTHER WORDS, THE GENTILES LIKE THE JEWISH PEOPLE ARE IN DANGER OF SPENDING AN ETERNITY IN THE LAKE OF FIRE WITH THE DEVIL, AND YOUR BEGOTTEN SON, JESUS, CAME TO RESCUE AND DELIVER ALL PEOPLE FROM THE CLUTCHES OF THE EVIL ONE…SO THEY CAN ALL BE FREE IN YOU BECAUSE WHEREEVER YOU ARE LORD, THERE IS FREEDOM, SAFETY, AND PROTECTION FROM THE ENEMY. ~IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive