Friday, February 27, 2015

People are saved unto Your bosom through Jesus.

People are saved unto your bosom through Jesus.
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion. 2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me. 3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress. 4 Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man. 5 For thou art my hope, O Lord God: thou art my trust from my youth. 6 By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee. 7 I am as a wonder unto many; but thou art my strong refuge. (Psalm 71:1-7 KJV)
~OH WOW DADDY GOD, I AM SO AMAZED HOW YOU REMOVE THE WICKED AWAY FROM YOUR CHILDREN, THE SAINTS OF GOD WHOM COME HOME TO YOU THROUGH JESUS WHERE WE ARE FAMILY BY THE SPIRIT OF ADOPTION. IN OTHER WORDS, DADDY GOD, YOU ARE TRULY OUR REFUGE AND FORTRESS IN TIMES OF TROUBLE…PLUS, I TRULY THANK YOU TODAY FOR ALWAYS REWARDING US WELL WHEN WE LISTEN AND OBEY YOUR VOICE WITHIN YOUR SPIRIT THAT GUIDES US INTO ALL TRUTH PLUS COMFORTS US WHEN YOUR CHILDREN ARE HURT. JESUS, I TRULY THANK YOU, AT THIS MOMENT, FOR YOUR SWEET PEACE AS I AM GRATEFUL FOR YOU BEING A FRIEND TO ME THIS MORNING AS I JUST TALK TO YOU. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO ME AS I LIFT UP OTHERS UNTO YOU AND ANSWERING ALL THE SUPPLICATIONS OR REQUESTS I GIVE YOU. AT THIS MOMENT, I AM JUST ENJOYING YOUR COMPANY, SWEET GOD AND JESUS, AS MY OFFER TO YOU THIS MORNING IS JUST ME. TODAY, I DO PLEAD YOUR PRECIOUS BLOOD, JESUS, OVER YOUR PRECIOUS CHILDREN TO CONTINUE HEALING, DELIVERING, AND SETTING THEM FREE IN EVERY AREA OF THEIR LIVES…AS I COME INTO AGREEMENT BY FAITH WITH THEIR MOST URGENT NEEDS THAT YOU HAVE ALL READY TAKEN CARE OF IT BECAUSE YOUR HAVE INCLINED YOUR EAR TO THEM TODAY AS THEY CRIED AT TO YOU WITH THEIR MOST FELT HEART CRIES…ESPECIALLY IN THE AREAS OF HEALING FROM SICKNESS IN THEIR BODIES AND MINDS AS THEY AND THOSE LOVED ONES NEED YOU JESUS TO SAVE THEIR SOULS FROM THE CLUTCHES OF THE EVIL ONE…I SPEAK ALL OF THOSE CHILDREN AND LOVED ONES ARE YOURS DADDY GOD THROUGH JESUS, AND THE ENEMY HAS NO PLACE IN THEIR LIVES…AS YOU, DADDY GOD THROUGH YOUR SON JESUS, THEY ARE SAVED UNTO YOUR BOSOM…IN Jesus, Amen


No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive