Saturday, February 7, 2015

Jesus is my hope

Jesus is my hope
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked. 11 Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart. 12 Rejoice in the Lord, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness. (Psalm 97:10-12 KJV) ~12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. 13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. (Revelation 5:12-13 KJV)

~OH, I TRULY FEEL SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU AT THIS MOMENT AS I AM JUST CONTENT IN QUIETLY WORSHIPPING YOU IN MY SPIRIT, MY SWEET DADDY GOD AND JESUS…THANK YOU, FOR GIVING ME HOPE THROUGH FAITH AND SIMPLE BELIEF AS I TRULY FEEL YOUR PRESENCE WITH THAT SWEET AROMA OF LILIES IN THE AIR OF MY HOME…WHERE HEAVEN AND EARTH ARE MEETING, RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE YOUR SPIRIT IS AROUND ME…THANK YOU, JESUS, FOR DYING BECAUSE IT WAS IN THAT DEATH, BURIAL, AND RESURRECTION, YOU SAVED MY LIFE…THIS IS SOMETHING THAT I CAN NEVER REPAY BECAUSE YOU PAID THE ULTIMATE PRICE FOR MY SALVATION WHICH WAS BOUGHT WITH YOUR PRECIOUS BLOOD…THANK YOU, THANK YOU…AS YOU, JESUS, ALONE ARE EVERYTHING TO ME BECAUSE IT IS IN YOU WHERE MY HOPE RESIDES AS YOU TRULY ARE MY ROCK, MY SALVATION, AND THE CHIEF CORNER STONE OF MY LIFE… ~ IN JESUS, AMEN…THANK YOU FOR TODAY AND EVERY DAY AS YOU CONTINUE BEING MY COMFORTER, MY FRIEND, COMPANION, AND SOMEONE I TRULY ENJOY BEING WITH ON A DAILY BASIS…IN OTHER WORDS, I AM NOT LONELY BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS WITH ME AS YOU ARE AROUND ME AS YOU CONTINUE LIVING IN ME  JUST AS LONG AS I CONTINUE ABIDING IN YOUR WORD AND YOUR WORD IS IN ME…THANK YOU, JESUS, FOR THE COMFORTER IN WHOM YOUR FATHER SENT IS THE SPIRIT AND TRUTH IN WHOM I WORSHIP AT THIS MOMENT…I THANK YOU, MY SWEET AND PRECIOUS DADDY GOD, FOR YOUR PRECIOUS SON JESUS AND FOR THAT SWEET PRECIOUS HOLY SPIRIT, WHOM IS THE TRUE COMFORTER OF MY LIFE…IN WHICH HE LEADS AND GUIDES ME INTO ALL THE TRUTH…THANK YOU, MY SWEET DADDY GOD, FOR CREATING ME TO WORSHIP, PRAISE, AND WITNESS YOU THROUGH THE WORDS AND ACTIONS COMING FROM YOU THROUGH ME…AS I AM YOUR WILLING VESSEL TO WORSHIP YOU, MY SWEET AND PRECIOUS DADDY GOD, THROUGH THE SPIRIT AND TRUTH…IN WHOM I SURRENDER ALL TO YOU TODAY! ~IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive