Friday, February 20, 2015

Give the Lord first place

Give the Lord first place
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. (Jeremiah 33:3 KJV) ~10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts. 12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the Lord of hosts. (Malachi 3:10-12 KJV) ~26 Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse; 27 A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you this day: 28 And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the Lord your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known. (Deuteronomy 11:26-28 KJV)

~OH WOW DADDY GOD, I WAS AND AM STILL SO AMAZED OF THE TIMES YOU HAVE LITERALLY OPENED UP THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN, SHOWED ME GREAT AND MIGHTY THINGS, PLUS HAVE POURED OUT SUCH AWESOME BLESSINGS WITH GREAT SIGNS, WONDERS, AND MIRACLES WHEN I HAVE OBEYED YOU…TODAY, THANK YOU FOR JUST LETTING ME HUMBLE MYSELF AND TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE SO WORTHY OF MY PRAISES AND ADORATION. YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL TO ME AS I AM FEELING YOUR SWEET, SWEET PRESENCE WRAPPED AROUND ME AS IF YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR ARMS AROUND ME IN A HUG BECAUSE I AM GIVING YOU MY TIME IN OBEDIENCE TO YOUR WORD…AT THIS MOMENT, I JUST LIFT MY HANDS IN TOTAL SURRENDER TO YOU, MY SWEET DADDY GOD BECAUSE YOU ARE SO WORTHY OF MY LOVE AS I AM GIVING MYSELF TO YOU…THANK YOU FOR TAKING ME TO THAT PLACE OF WORSHIP TO WHERE I CAN JUST QUIETLY WITH NO DISTRACTIONS, RIGHT NOW, JUST ENJOY YOUR SWEET SPIRIT IN MY HOME TODAY. I KNOW THAT I AM UNDER AN OPEN HEAVEN WHERE HEAVEN AND EARTH ARE MEETING AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE YOUR SPIRIT IS IN MY PLACE, AND IT IS SO OVERWHELMINGLY POWERFUL TO WHERE I JUST WANT TO FALL ON THE FLOOR, SHUT MY EYES, AND JUST REST IN YOUR SPIRIT…THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME HONOR WHERE HONOR IS DUE WITH YOUR PRESENCE, SWEET JESUS, IN BEING WITH ME WHEN I GIVE FIRST PLACE TO YOU IN MY LIFE. ~In Jesus, amen!

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive