Monday, March 23, 2015

Your presence is tangibly real, Lord Daddy!

Your presence is tangibly real, Lord Daddy!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice. 5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. 6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:4-7 KJV) ~Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands. 2 Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing. 3 Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. 4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. 5 For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. (Psalm 100 KJV)

~THANK YOU MY PRECIOUS DADDY GOD FOR YOUR TIME WITH ME TODAY AS YOUR PRESENCE IS SO INVITING THIS AFTERNOON TO WHERE I DO NOT WANT TO DO ANYTHING BUT BE WITH YOU, JESUS…THANK DADDY GOD, FOR ALWAYS DIRECTING MY PATHS AS I TOTALLY GIVE MYSELF TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE PROTECTING ME FROM THE DANGERS  OF THE EVIL ONE WHEN I WALK IN YOUR OBEDIENCE DAILY…JESUS, EVERYTIME I GET INTO YOUR PRESENCE YOU BECOME SO TANGIBLY REAL TO ME TO WHERE I CAN FEEL, TOUCH, TASTE, HEAR YOUR STILL SMALL VOICE, AND SEE ACTUAL MANIFESTATIONS OF YOU ON A NORMAL BASIS THROUGH SIGNS, WONDERS, AND MIRACLES BECAUSE I SIMPLY BELIEVE WHEN I SEEK YOU  DAILY, THEREFORE, YOU ARE FOUND….OH WOW, I AM SO AMAZED AT HOW YOU CAN BE WITH ME ON A INTIMATE LEVEL , HOLY SPIRIT, BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN ME WHILE AT THE SAME TIME… YOU LORD ALMIGHTY  SIT ON THE THRONE IN THE THIRD HEAVEN, AND YOU LORD JESUS,  SIT ON THE THRONE AT THE RIGHT HAND OF OUR FATHER GOD TOGETHER….BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE 3 SEPARATE PERSONS BUT ONE GOD…THANK YOU FOR BEING IN MY LIFE DAILY BECAUSE THE MORE TIME I SPEND WITH YOU, THE MORE I WANT OF YOU TO WHERE I DO NOT WANT ANY PART OF THIS WORLD…AS IT SAYS IN YOUR WORD,  I LIVE IN THIS WORLD, BUT I AM NOT OF THE WORLD…I REMEMBER A LONG TIME AGO I ONCE WAS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT ACCEPTED YOU, JESUS, AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR, BUT I DID NOT LIVE MY LIFE HOLY AND PLEASING TO YOU…THEREFORE, I WAS A PART OF THE WORLD, AND I RECEIVED NOTHING BUT HELL FROM IT…SO OVERTIME, I GOT TIRED OF BEING A PART OF THE WORLD AND DECIDED TO LIVE MY LIFE  FOR YOU, LORD JESUS TO WHERE MY LIFE TRULY MATTERS BECAUSE I AM SERVING YOU ON A DAILY BASIS …

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive